Im Anthony:2014, Present

"Hi, I'm Anthony - Anthony Padilla" he held out his big pale hand intending a shake I awkwardly grabbed his fingers for a slow short time. "Kalel - Kalel Cullen" I said hesitantly. "You must be new" I guess he thought I was going to continue the conversation because he walked by me awkwardly in silence.

"So whats your next class" he said in a friendly voice. I hurried to unravel the paper that was cluched in my hand. "Ughhhh, English - building,10" I started to wonder why he came up to me to talk in the first place. "Cool me to actually I know a shor-" I interrupted his sentence, and I had a confused look on my face. "Why did you come up to me" he froze, and looked stiff and disappointed.

"I'm sorry am I bothering you" I suddenly felt like a total fink I use the word fink instead of cursing. "No-no your not its just know one's ever freely came up to me". He grabbed my arm when I tried stepping forward. "Well I did, you just seem different then other's, like the way you dress the way you act, your hair".

I gently grabbed my hair that draped my shoulders to see the reassuring emerald color I loved so much. A grinn appeared gently a crossed my face.

"I'm sorry, it's just im not used to social situations, you do seem like a great guy but im, not special or different from others im just, me".

The soft ginn disappeared from my pale face "well if theres anything, anything at all just ask". He gently grabbed my shoulder and pated me smiled and then walked off. But when he did leave, the feeling of safety and warmth had left with him.