Chapter 18: You need a taste of fire

She didn't know why, but she had agreed to go out for lunch with Gyan. That thought kept running through her mind. So much like Siddharth yet so different. They both belonged to rich and affluent families. Driven, smart, and seductive everything that will make any woman feel flattered to gain their attention.

She remembered too well how Siddharth had made her feel special. After their first official date on his bike, she had absolutely liked he had charmed his way into her life.  Every Friday dinner and every Sunday time spent with her father. He had been absolutely charming. His father and her father had seemed to enjoy his interest in her. She had once caught her father talking to his father about their dates. "If Siddharth keeps this up soon we will be planning their wedding" her father had stated and laughed.

She found it disturbing. She had liked the dinners with Siddharth but she was still very sceptical about him. Why was her father planning a wedding? That entire week she had avoided texting Siddharth. She had simply ignored his messages and calls. She needed time to think but with him around she felt like she was on a roller coaster ride. He was pushing her towards him too fast. 

The first two days he didn't react when she ignored his texts on the third day he texted her for answers a couple of times throughout the day.  Day four he had called her after the usual texting.  Day five he texted her early in the morning. She was out running and didn't bother to read the message. When she returned home she heard laughter in the kitchen. She walked in to find Siddharth and her father enjoying breakfast.

"What are you doing here?" asked a shocked Raiza.

"Eating breakfast sweetheart" he declared casually.

She took a deep breath controlling her anger "Well enjoy it" she snapped and walked out of the kitchen. She did notice the look that passed between her father and Siddharth. It seemed like they both had an understanding. She didn't mind it but she didn't bother to express her disapproval.

She opened her bedroom and heard the main door close. She took a deep sigh hoping Siddharth was gone. She took out her clothes for college and decided to take a shower. She walked into her bathroom undressing. Turning on the showers she heard a click.  Instinctively she tightened her bath rob and stepped into her bedroom. 

A scream was caught in her throat as she watched Siddharth standing at her bedroom door that was securely hatched. He watched her, his arms crossed over each other.

"What are you doing?" she asked a tiny fear beating at the back of her mind.

"Getting answers" He growled.

She hesitated "What answers?"

"Why are you avoiding me? " he asked looking her up and down studying her.

She felt like prey that was being hunted "I'm not avoiding you" she stated in a shaky voice.  The way he stared made her freeze.

"I just need space" She found the courage to voice her desire.

He stood silently watching her for a long time making her feel uncomfortable.

"I think you should leave now" she added when he didn't move.

He didn't respond but slowly stood straight and started walking towards her. She moved back hitting the wall. He didn't stop, kept coming towards her locking her between his body and the wall. "Do you want space from me? " he growled.

She could feel his anger burning under the surface.  She nodded.

He smirked bent his head down and clasped her chin "You don't need space, my little minx, you need to taste the fire" he declared as he captured her lips in a deep heated kiss that reached her bones melting her into nothing but moans. He let go of her chin and softly grasped her neck pulling her closer. She tried to resist his dominance causing him to push his tongue into her mouth. Electricity sparked through her body. Her hands involuntarily reached his shoulders pulling him closer as she began to tangle in the web of his desire.

His other hand rubbed her back in a sensual rhythm causing tiny flashes of lightning everywhere he touched. Her loud moan was proof of her desire for him. He let go of her mouth and trailed tiny kisses down her jawline to her neck. She held him close her hands learning the shape of his back and neck. Siddharth managed to untie her robe, his hands exploring her warm body, she gasped.

His hand touching her naked body registered in her head and the thought pierced through her clouded mind.  "stop" she stated but Siddharth didn't hear.  She tried to push him to only be pulled closer as his mouth continued the trail of kisses down her shoulders. "please stop" she whispered into his ears as panic hit her. She stood frozen in his grip begging him to stop. 

Siddharth finally looked up at her, his eyes dark with desire and took a deep breath. He slowly stood straight and let his grip on her soften but continued to hold her close.  She watched him slowly regain his control as his eyes cleared and his voice returned to his normal deep manacing sound. He bent down reaching close to her ears and whispered "Don't ignore me ever again"

With that, he let go of her and walked out of her bedroom without even looking back.  She grabbed her bathrobe and walked into the bathroom locking herself in and crying. That was the first time she had defied him and he demonstrated his control over her. She didn't like it but she was too young to fight it.

Raiza sighed as the conflict in her head built. She had run away from Siddharth. Was that only to run into Gyan? She wondered.

"Do you want to share the reason for that frown babe" Amrin questioned.

Raiza looked up and shook her head "Gyan texted" she replied.

"About what?" she questioned.

"Lunch tomorrow"

"And? " Amrin waited for a reply.

"I said yes" Raiza frowned again.

"So what's the problem? " Amrin pushed to get an answer.

"Do you think it's OK for me to go out with him? " The question pushed itself out of her mouth.

"Do you think it's OK? " Armin asked.

"I'm conflicted" An honest answer rolled off of her lips unchecked with an accompanying sigh.

Amrin studied her in silence for a few minutes "No one can promise you safety and security babe" She began breaking the deafening silence "Do you want to let the past rule the rest of your life? Or do you want to live your life with courage? It's up to you. If you want to go out on a date with Gyan go, learn about him and give him an opportunity to show himself.  If after that you feel it's not what you want, make a choice" she concluded.

Something in Raiza clicked "Do it or stop it because I choose to" she declared remembering her father's words tears rolling down her cheeks. She held Amrin's hand and thanked her "You just reminded me of a precious piece of advice from my father" she declared as she squeezed Amrin into a hug.