Chapter 21: Burning

Mara parked her car in the usual spot and dialled her fiance's number.  She had not heard from him for almost 24 hours and it wasn't like him at all.

The phone rang but there was no answer. Frustrated she stepped out of the car and headed to the elevator. She was worried about him. She was always worried about him. When his dark mood took over he seemed like a different person. She had accepted his dark side but she wasn't ready to let it consume him.  He had tried to push her away many times. She had crushed the defences and made her way to his human side. She was determined to repeat the process again. She stepped out of the elevator and walked to the penthouse suite, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Common my love let me in" she whispered as she buzzed the intercom

She was expecting him to talk through the connection but Siddharth had a feeling it would be Mara at his door.  So he didn't wait but opened the entrance door and stepped aside for her to enter. As soon as she was in the door was shut and she was pulled into a warm embrace. Unsuspecting Mara was surprised and delighted she hugged him closer as he claimed her mouth in an urgent and passionate kiss.

Mara was used to a sober and brooding Siddharth, calm Siddharth, upset Siddharth, even the occasional smiling one.  She was shocked to experience this passionate version of her fiance she had never seen before.

She stared in shock when he let go of her mouth for a couple of seconds but Siddharth didn't give himself or her much time to brood. He wanted to wipe out Raiza from his mind and paste Mara in it permanently.  He pulled her back into another passionate kiss while his hands ripped her cotton shirt. The buttons went flying hitting stuff in his apartment and making crazy noise. He didn't bother to stop but continued to get rid of all clothes from her body. She felt his hot feverish breath on her skin and she was on fire.

"Tell me you want me" he demanded between kisses.

"I want you" she managed to whisper in between her gasps for breath.

Their bodies naked and intertwines had moved themselves to the bed. His hands explored her, and her hands pulled him closer.  Mara had never felt this close to him. He had never let himself burn like he was burning in passion at that moment.

Their minds slowly blanked out leaving nothing but pure passion and desire in it.