4. Fight

The next day, I was up late and didn't bother to eat. I wasn't hungry at all. Unfortunately, Sideswipe came to search for me. We said nothing. I didn't know what to say to him anyway. "Are you coming down for breakfast?" he asked finally. I ignored him, making him sigh "Look... I made a mistake, but I was angry, I still am... I am worried okay!"

"Well, maybe you should stop being worried all the time!" I spat, glaring at him. "It's really simple, Liberty! I don't want you to race!" he screamed, slamming the door closed. "You're not my mother!" I shouted back. "NO!! But I am your damn guardian!" he sneered. "I can't lose you, Liberty!" He hissed as he approached me.

"You're the best friend I have ever had!"

"Not anymore, Sideswipe..." he stared at me and I saw the tears welling up in his eyes. "Vicky is in all ways better than me, she's not racing, she's pretty, she's smart... Why did you become friends with me in the first place?  I wish I never met you!" I snapped before I stormed off. I grabbed the keys off the table and stormed over to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Stay out of it, Mom!" I hissed before I left and slammed the door closed, leaving the house. I stared at Sideswipe's alt-mode. "I thought you were my friend! Guess I was wrong!" I sneered before I ran off. I sprinted over to the race track and hopped in the car. I needed a drive to clear my mind.

While I was driving, the tears were rolling down my cheeks. Sideswipe was never gonna change in the first place. After a few laps, I drove off towards the car wash and began washing the whole car. I finally sat down on the hood of the car and looked on my phone to see if anyone messaged me, but no one did. I now realized how messed up this all was, no one liked me because of my passion.

No one supported me in this, not even my ex-best friend. I stayed away from home that day. I didn't feel like I want to talk to anyone. I brought the car back to the race track and started walking home. I noticed someone behind me and turned around, facing Mason who was holding a knife.

"Go away you pig!" I snarled. He raised a brow and laughed at me before he approached me. I stepped back since I had nothing to defend myself with. "What do you want?" I snarled. He answered me as he cut my arm. I hissed in pain and jumped back, holding my hand over the cut. I ran around and wanted to flee; but he was faster and grabbed my hair, cutting my back before he threw me on the floor.

I screamed and tried to crawl away from him, but he stepped upon my back and held me down. "You're coming with me, bitch!"  he hissed before he hit me and everything went black.

When I woke up, I was tied up to a table. Blood surrounded me and as I looked around, I saw I was at Mason's house. "Not so tough now huh!" Mason sneered as he walked in. "What do you want?" I snarled. "Does anyone care if you die?" he asked, sitting on the chair. "Probably not," I quietly responded. "Disowned by your family, a sister that hates you and even your best friend turned his back on you. All because you love to race!" he scoffed.

I looked away from him for a second "I am not disowned by my family!" I said coldly. "Well, in the end, it doesn't really matter if I kill you or your car!" he said tauntingly. "Come on! I saw the look in your parent's eyes when they looked at you! They were disapointed and between you and me, they have always liked Vicky more then you. They were always paying more attention to her!" he said.

"It changed when your 'best friend' came into view. He gave you a beloved feeling, a feeling like your life had mattered. Yu found a passion and knew it was dangerous, but you loved it... so you carried on with it. You were scared someone would judge you, since it's not a game for girls!" he mocked. I felt the tears sting in my eyes but blinked them away. I didn't want him to see my tears.

"You lost everything and that's the most painful part!"

I looked at Mason again, "Don't be sad... you had to face the truth anyway!" he scoffed. "But what I don't understand, is why? If you like your 'best friend' so much, didn't you give up racing?" he mocked as he got up and walked a circle around the table. I glared at him "Well?!" he pushed. "Wait let me guess..."

I gazed at him as he halted and smirked a little "Ever since you were little, people bullied you... is that not true?" he asked. "You felt like your life didn't matter. You had no goal, no motivation and driving is a way for you to deal with your emotions! So you can forget about all the terrible things that have happened in your life for so long." I looked at him again but didn't utter a word. "Ohw... I am right?" he mocked placing his knife on my shoulder.

"Vicky was the popular one. She got all the attention from boys, people looked up to her, they adored her and you were standing in her shadow..With killing you I can only help you!" he said, tapping his knife on his chin. "I rather make your life hell!" he scoffed making me groan as I tried to get up. "Let me go, Mason!" I hissed. He snorted and shook his head.

"No!"

"Let's try an experiment. Do you think someone would care if you stay over for a couple of days?" He taunted making me groaned, with the blunt side of his knife he brushed over my cheek. "My hypothesis... no one will care!" he mocked. "People just don't like you!" he sighed. I glared at him. "Let's bring you upstairs!"

He cut me free and I got up, trying to flee, but he grabbed my hair again and dragged me with him. "LET ME GO!!" I screamed, struggling against his tight grip. "LET me go!" I screamed again. I started kicking and punching, but it was no use. He dragged me upstairs and pushed me on his bed. I screamed and kicked as he tried to tie me up again. "Leave me alone!" I screamed. Mason growled in anger and covered my mouth with some tape.

"Goodnight, Liberty!" With that, he punched my head with the back of his knife and I blacked out..