17. Far from home...

I walked along the endless long rails. I got lost of track and time. My feet were hurting pretty badly from walking for so long and blood blisters had started to form on my heels and the side of my foot.
Guess this train had driven a long distance. I started to get dark and I probably should try to find a place to stay for the night. I was so exhausted and would do anything for some good sleep. I moved away from the rails and found a rock where I could find some shelter.
I laid down and kicked my shoes aside, I was pretty relieved, yet afraid that someone was gonna show up and hurt me again. I curled up and stared at the darkness in front of me, another a train raged over the rails and disappeared in the distance.

Even it was summer, it was colder then I thought it would be. I curled up, trying to myself warm. I had to get back to the base and kill my stupid sister for what she has done to me! Or what she was trying to do to me. I knew she hated me, but seriously... kidnapping me?!

I hadn't slept that night, I was just happy to get some rest. I grabbed my shoes and slipped back, which was pretty painful now my feet were swollen, but walking without it wasn't smark either. I didn't want to step on a snake or anything. I got up and followed the rails back to the station, maybe I could get some help there.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I was sitting in the chair, Vicky was crying her eyes out by seeing her new face. I could understand why tho. It just kept flowing through my mind why Liberty had attacked her? "Vicky?!" I asked, making her look at me, the tears streamed down her swollen and mangled face. "What happened?!" I asked as I grabbed her and hold her on my lap.

"My sister... she lured me to the basement and attacked me, after that she left," she sobbed. I rubbed her head and thought about it. "Your brother visited me last night, he told me about my face..." she trailed off. "Shh..." I whispered and kissed the side of her head. "You're still beautiful," I whispered. She shook her head "I look like a monster," she whispered. "That's what your brother told me as well,"

"Don't listen to him... he's a jerk!" I sighed before I kissed her lips softly. I ticked off about the fact my brother had been so mean to Vicky now she was suffering so much. "Are you in pain?" I asked. She shook her head, Ratchet gave me medicines," she sobbed and cried in my chest. What was I gonna do now? Everyone was looking for Liberty, but she had vanished in thin air. Like a ghost in the night.
Sunstreaker believed she attacked with a reason cuz she was pretty happy and peaceful when he left, but how can I believe that? I knew Liberty hated her sister more than anything else in the entire universe. I sighed and rocked Vicky a bit till she was asleep and laid her back in bed. I returned to the main hanger to catch up with the others.

It was quiet when I strode in and my brother stormed over to me, pushing me against the wall. "You're an idiot! What did you do to Liberty!" he snarled. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and glared at me, pressing his knife against my throat. "I have done nothing wrong!" I snapped back. "You pissed her off, didn't you!" he snarled. "No! I didn't... she pissed me off," I hissed. "She was insulting me, I left after that cuz I was upset... I only tried to talk to her, but she didn't want to talk to me so she insulted me, I had fallen asleep cuz I was tired, I woke up with the feeling something was off," 

Sunstreaker threw me on the floor "I blame you for her disappearance!" he sneered. "How can this possibly be my fault! I have done nothing wrong!" I shouted and got up. "I am gone for only a couple of days, and I have to come back because you fucked it up! AGAIN!" he screamed. "Twins!" Optimus warned, coming between us. "This isn't gonna solve anything! We have to try to locate her, we need you both for that!" he said. "How?! how do we know where she is? Her phone is here at the base," I sighed.

Sunstreaker frowned "If she leaves the base, she always takes it with her! No matter what... she had to promise me," I said. "She attacked my girlfriend! Of course, she left it on the base!" I scoffed angrily and crossed my arms. Sunstreaker shook his head "She would have called me, I am her guardian... I know she would call me after she attacked someone!" he stated. "How do you know that for sure?" Prowl asked.
"Cuz I asked her to call me if she did something stupid, I have talked to her the days she runs off, I located her we had a talk, she didn't have any intentions to kill her sister, she was only sad cuz my stupid brother had broken her spark, I told her that if something happens, she has to protect herself. I, later on, gave her my knife so she's able to protect herself if someone would try to hurt her, I also asked her to call me if she attacked someone so I can help her," Sunstreaker said.

"You encouraged her!" I spat. "No! I didn't... I wanted her to protect herself after the last time she got attacked!" I spat. I frowned "Which last time!?" I huffed, crossing her arms. "The day you threw her in the brig... she had been gone for days cuz a bully got her, he tortured her, raped her... and she was pretty upset about it all, you didn't even take the time to listen, you became mad at her," he spat angrily. I gulped and looked down "I didn't know..."
"It's true... she was in a lot of pain," Ratchet said. "We matched her up with Sunstreaker for a reason, we knew you couldn't full fill that job. No one could really reach her so we asked Sunstreaker, his strong and dominant personality would be good for her and we were right, she began to trust him, it's exactly what we wanted. Liberty has always been an outsider, not because she wanted it, but because people treated her that way, people belittled her... With sunstreaker we knew it would change, of course, we asked him first if he wanted to try," Ratchet said.

"Sunstreaker knows her pain, we were almost 100% sure he was able to understand and help her," Prowl added as he crossed her arms. "I am gonna find her! I am done with this!" Sunstreaker snapped and pushed me aside, storming off. I sighed and looked down, thinking about it. "You changed her life, but you lost her when you stopped communicating with her, you were too busy with someone else, someone that has never been as good befriended with you as Liberty!" Mirage quietly added as he stood in front of me.

I looked down and didn't react on that "I thought you had a better taste is femmes!" he sulked under his breath before he walked off. I stared after him, sighing heavily while sadly looking down at the floor.

Did I really make a mistake?