15. kidnapped

Sunstreaker had a mission with Jazz for a couple of days, so I was alone at the base. I recently strode through the large hall of N.E.S.T, thinking about everything that had happened between me and Sunstreaker. In only a few weeks time, he became a good friend, I was still careful and sometimes it kept me awake at nights. I was so terrified he was going to hurt me too.

As I walked into the cafeteria, I saw Sideswipe sitting alone. No Vicky, nor any other Autobot had joined him while his fellow Autobots were here as well. It was strange, why was no one sitting next to him? He spotted me and gave me a hopeful look, his eyes pleaded me to sit down next to him. I only huffed and strode over to the kitchen. While I was busy, I noticed someone behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck.

"Piss off!" I snarled and kicked his shin. "I miss you so terribly much," he whispered. "well I am actually glad I got rid of you know, I got something better!" I snapped as I kicked his shin again and freed myself. I grabbed the knife off the counter and aimed it at him. "fragger!" I snarled. "I would die for you..." he said. "You would do everyone a favor!" I snapped. "Now get out of my ay or I'll stab you!" I hissed before I turned back to my food.

"One last hug and then I'll never approach you again!"

I stopped with what I was doing "one hug! That's all I ask for!" he said as I looked over my shoulder. "I promise... I will never ever approach you again," he said. "One hug and after that never show me your ugly face!" I sneered. He flinched but not nodded before he hugged me. He nuzzled in my neck and he had never held me as tight as he did now. I could feel a wet spot that started to form in my neck. Was he crying? I had never seen him cry... he never cried. I stood still, letting him hug me and apparently cry. He sniffled and didn't want to let go of me, so I freed myself. "Don't... please don't, I am never able to hold you again," he said and uttered a sob. I wasn't sure what to do, I seriously didn't know how to react to it.

"I ruined everything between us... and I regret what I have said and done, I just wish we could start over," he said muffled in my neck. "I want to be your guardian, but Prowl didn't let me, I had hoped that... to be your guardian I could be with you again, I owe you a lot... and I am so sorry I put you through all this!" he said as he nuzzled in my neck. "It's nice to have you in my arms again, I really missed that," he said. "I still miss you next to me, I can't think about anyone else but you... it's cold without you," he said softly before he brushed some hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

"I will always wait for, I will never have a friend like you... You will always have a special place in my spark," he whispered. He stepped back and watched me for a moment. The desire was visible in his eyes. "You have already made your decisions, Sideswipe... you have to deal with what you created, I already found a friend that's ten times better than you ever were," I coldly said before I turned on my heels and left. I heard he uttered a sob again and sprinted away as he passed me.

My stomach twisted, it made me feel bad to see him so upset, but on the other hand... it was all his own fault! I sighed and sat down, eating my food. As I was done, I walked through the halls again. I was suddenly smashed against the wall. With a loud thud I ended up on the floor.

A shadow fell upon me and as I turned, I looked at a masked guy. "Who are you!" I snarled. He didn't respond on that and stabbed me in my leg, making me scream. It echoed through the whole hall. "Let me go!" I screamed. I kicked and tried to push him away, but he didn't let me. He kicked me as I tried to get up.

"Let me go!" I shouted as he grabbed my hair and pulled me towards his chest I tried to grab him but was only able to claw at his arm. "Let me go!"
He punched me a couple of times and let go of me. I collapsed on the floor again and groaned. I wasn't able to move anymore. The guy grabbed me and dragged me with him.

I groaned and tried to move, where was he taking me? He couldn't just leave the base like that. He threw me off the stars and I blacked out.

I woke up in a dark room, I had no idea where I was. I tried to move, but my whole body was aching. Someone walked in with a baseball bet, approaching me. He wore a mask, but he was bough. "What do you want!"
The guy didn't respond on me and lifted the bet, ready to hit me, which he did. I screamed and collapsed on the floor again.
"Please! Please... let me go!" I sobbed. He hit me again, this time on my flank, my legs. He stopped and looked at me with piercing brown eyes. "Please..."

He glared at me and watched me bleed. I laid my head back down, I wasn't gonna try to escape, hopeless anyways. The guy sat down on a chair. What was he trying to do?

After a while, my sister walked in. "Thank god you got her!" She growled. "You bitch!" I snarled. She huffed and strode over to the guy. "Here's the key, the van is parked at the back, you know where to take her," he said. The guy strode over to me. I backed off but he tightly grabbed me and dragged me towards the stairs.

I now realized what was happening and began struggling. I kicked my sister with all the strength I had, causing her to collapse and cut her arm. She glared at me "you bitch!" She sneered. I struggled and fought but he dragged me upstairs through the halls.

"Let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I kicked and tried everything I could, he was so terrible strong. I saw only one option and bit him, he screamed and tried to make me let go of him, but I didn't let go and only but harder, and harder till I tasted the metallic taste of blood. He hit me a couple of times and collapsed as I let go of her. I smashed my sister against the wall and punched her over and over again, till she was bleeding and her face was swollen.

I threw her aside and clawed at her face till it was bleeding even more. I got up and sprinted off, but this guy was quick and chased me. "SIDESWIPE!!" I screamed. "SIDESWIPE!!!!" I screamed even louder, it was so loud I thought my vocal cords would snap. "SIDESWIPE..." I screamed on more time before he covered my mouth and dragged me with him. He tightly pushed my arms on my back and pushed me outside. Two other man were waiting and opens the back of the van before they threw me in and closed the door, leaving me in complete darkness. I kicked against the walls and tried to escape, but soon enough, the van started driving...