24. Wrong move...

I woke up before Sideswipe, the sun peeked through a hole in the curtains. It was about to be a warm day. I turned on my other side, trying to free myself from Sideswipe. He groaned and grasped me tightly, burying his face in my neck as I rolled on my beck. The sweet smell of his shampoo entered my nose. I loved the smell, so sweet yet fresh at the same time. It was strange to be so close to him after months, I couldn't lie... I missed this safe feeling.

"Sides?"

"What..." he muttered. "We have to get up... please wake up," I said, pushing him softly in the hope he would roll on his other side or back. "Don't!" he snapped, making himself comfortable again. "I haven't had a good recharge since ages," he huffed. "drama queen," I muttered.

"Hey sides?"

He looked up, his eyes weren't even completely open yet. "I know Mikaela found you! Drunk and crying your eyes out because of me," he sighed and rolled on his bed. "I deserve it... I deserve it all, I hate the hard reality," he whispered. "Don't do that to yourself," I said. "Why would you care? You hate me..."

"It's my own damn fault... my own stupid fault," he whispered. "Vicky is working on my nerves, and sunny... well he hates me too, you have luck to have Sunny, who do I have? Yeah... only high grade," he whispered.

"No! Stop it,"

"Stop doing this to yourself okay!" I stated, glaring at him. He gave a small nod while I began my daily routine. "You're such a drama queen,"
"Am I?" He snapped, before turning his back towards me. I huffed "you know what, screw you, I was about to give you a second chance, but if you're acting like a stupid toddler, then I don't even wanna try," I spat and turned around.

"Wait!"

I looked at him while holding the door. "You want to give me a second chance?" He asked hopefully. "If you stop acting like an idiot," I snarled before I left and slammed the door closed. I headed down, sitting next to Sam for breakfast. "Where is Sideswipe?" Judy asked, looking at the stairs. "I don't know..."

She put her hands on her hips "you need to chill a little bit, lady! He's not in a very good mood right now," she said sternly. I liked Judy, even she wasn't my mom, I still saw her as my mom. I smiled a bit "now go upstairs and apologize," she stated, pointing at the stairs. "What?! Why!" I asked.

"Don't argue! Now go,"

I sighed and got up, walking back towards my room. I knocked and walked in. The mech turned around "you're back?" He muttered, grabbing a shirt and sniffed to see if he could wear it again. I snitched it out of his hands and opened the drawer, grabbing a white shirt and threw it his way.

"I'm sorry, Sideswipe..."

He blinked in surprise while I sat down on the double bed. He joined me and looked at me. "I would lie if I say I don't miss you..." I sighed, leaning against him and closed my eyes. I could feel some tears rolling down my cheeks. He pulled me on his lap "I wanted to hate you, but I can't... I care too much about you,"

He brushed some hair out of my face. "Then stop trying,"
I straddled him and wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in his neck. "I love Sunny... but he's not you,". I whispered. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes, smiling at me. "I miss you too..."

I sniffled and nuzzled in his neck again. "I'm sorry I've hurt you," he whispered. "Please don't hurt me anymore... I know that people hate me, but don't say it," I whispered. "That's not true... I was just mad," he stated softly. I gave a small nod and nuzzled my nose with his before I got off his lap. "I'm waiting downstairs for you," I said. He gave a nod while grabbing some socks off the ground. "Don't even think about it, Sideswipe!"