16. Mangled

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I jolted up from my recharge. Something was wrong, I believed someone screamed my name. I got up and grabbed my shoes before I left the room. Searched through the halls until I reached the lowest floor.

There was no one and on my way, I saw blood on the floor. I sprinted over to Vicky and knelt down next to her. Her face... it was... mangled and swollen. "Vicky?" I whimpered, trying to wake her up, but it never happened.

I picked her up and carried her through the halls towards the medbay. "What happened!" Ratchet almost screamed. "I don't know... she got attacked," I snapped. He began working on her. "I found her in the basement,"

"What was she doing there?" He asked. "I don't know, she's still unconscious," I whisper. "Where's Lib?" He asked. I felt a sock feeling through my body, she wouldn't attack her own sister right!"

"Find her!"

I got up and sprinted off, asking everyone if they had seen Liberty. I returned to the medbay "she's gone! No one knows where she is!" I said. Ratchet didn't reply "she will have permanent damage," he sighed. I looked at her "it's never gonna be the same,"

I sighed "how am I gonna tell her?"
"I will..." Ratchet sighed. "I'm gonna contact my brother," I whispered before I turned away from him. That fragger had blocked me off course. So I pretended I was in a terrible pain, I immediately got a response. "What's going on? Are you okay!" He asked worriedly and scared.

"It's liberty... she probably attacked her sister and left, Sunstreaker you have to come back and help me find her!" I begged. It was silent before I started to feel worry "I'm on my way! Is that fleshbag dead?" He asked. "No..." was my only response. I could feel the disappointment and it pissed me off, but didn't react and turned back towards Vicky.

My brother arrived the same day and strode over to the medbay, looking down at Vicky. I gulped and watched his reaction. I was seriously wondering what he was thinking. He was only staring at her stitched and swollen face.

"She did a good job, I'm gonna find her," he coldly said. "How can you say that! She's my girlfriend," I spat. "Yes and my enemy!" He spat. "You encouraged her to do this!" I spat. "No, I haven't told her to kill, wish she did tho," he snapped. "I know my charge, sire they fought before, but bitch... she doesn't even deserve to live, so I think Lib was pretty kind," he snarled.

I gritted my teeth as he walked off.

((Sunstreaker's P.O.V))
I hummed and tried to think of where she could be. Why would she attack her sister in the first place? I knew she hated Vicky, but something was off, I just knew it.

I searched for her, but wasn't able to locate her. Mirage and Jazz were both working on it. It was already dark outside and strode over to the medbay, looking down at this witch in front of me. She opened her eyes and I smirked evilly "you evil creature, I don't think you would think I was going to be here huh," I said as I fiddled with my knife.

I lowered my face "You got what you deserved, it's even better than killing you, you have to walk around with this ugly face forever, and no one is ever gonna like you, they all are gonna run away from you! And it's your own stupid fault," I sneered angrily.

I saw the panic and fear in her eyes. "That's exactly how Liberty looked at you when her father abused her," I said. "Look who's the monster now," I said in a whisper near her ear before I got up and I end around, leaving the medbay with a red glowing eyes and an evil smirk on my face...

((Liberty's P.O.V))
I jolted up, but hit my head against something hard. I groaned and tried to have a view of where I was, but it was dark. I started to feel around me, it was a small compartment, not even a big enough for me to stretch my legs or to sit up straight.

I had to curl myself up to fit in this tiny compartment. I am not gonna lie, I'm terrified of what was going to happen. I didn't know why or who took me. I started to hear voices, more then once. As my eyes were used to the dark I saw a light peeking through a hole.

Where on earth was I?

I saw a couple of men talking to each other, I didn't know then. I realized I was in a box or something. Why would they put me in a box. My hands were tied to get her and I could t move them, my mouth was covered with tape, so I couldn't scream or anything.

I heard loud noises on the background. I tried to have a view of where I was, but it was still a bit unclear. But it was clear they didn't want anyone to see me. They took out the wooden box I was in and I felt it move util it was shoved into something. "What's in it?"

I tried to peek through the hole again "a dog," a deep voice growled, making me groan a bit. Mason came into view and he limped, blood dripped from his leg. He was the one I had bitten...

"Good work,"

I growled "the idiot," I was gonna teach him a lesson if I would ever make it alive out of this box. The doors were closed and began to realize I was on a train. Not too long after, it started to move.
It was maybe my only change to escape. I tried to free my hands, but they were so tight.

I sighed and looked up, seeing a nail sticking out of the wood. I shifted and used to get me free, I didn't cut myself a couple of times but it wasn't my biggest problem.

Quickly, I removed the tape from my mouth and began to kick against the wood. It start to crack and after one last time, it piece of would broke. As I crawled out, I saw I was in a goods wagon with more boxes. I collapse as the train made a wooden move to the right.

Quickly I strode over to the door and opened it a bit. I had no idea where I was, but it was maybe my only change. I jumped out and landed harshly on the floor while the train raged away. I groaned a bit and stared at the sky when it was completely silent.

I got up and looked around. Of course I had no phone to call anyone. I growled and started walking next the rails. I had no other choice then following the rails...