31. Help

I woke up, in a room and I had no idea where I was. Pain washed over me again, but whoever brought me made sure I didn't bleed to death. I was scared maybe the Decepticons got me, or something like that.

I groaned when I sat up straight, looking around and took every detail of the building, trying to figure out where I was. The curtains were closed, but some sunlight peeled through a small hole.

I seemed to be in a motel or what. A guy walked in, around the age of 50 with brown hair, green eyes, muscular, tall but not as tall as the twins were. "Who are you?" I asked. "I am Major Reynolds... I work closely with Optimus, I was transferred to another secret base," he said. "I know who you are," he said. " I have informed Lennox and the Autobots about Barricade chasing you around, but we have to keep moving, it's only a matter of time before they find out you're here," he said.

"It has been a set up since the beginning, Soundwave told me something... my DNA structure is changing. My cells have Energon in it, I'm born with his cuz Skywarp did something to my great great great great grandfather in 1918... he hit him with a plasma cannon and now it's in the family, only woman's in our family have it. My grandma had it, my mom didn't and now I have it, but it's so strong that it gives me the ability to heal faster, to live forever... and plenty of other things," I said.

"They wanna use me..."

Reynolds sighed "we better get moving and arrive at the base as soon as possible, the Decepticons are mobilizing," he said. "They're all searching for something and apparently that's you," he stated. I followed him outside and hopped in the Audi R8, buckling up. I looked at the screen photo of my phone. I wished Sunny or Sides would be here with me again. "I'm sorry... about what happened to them I mean,"

I looked at him "yeah..." I whispered. "Lennox told me months ago, the day you disappeared. He was calling me and told me the twins had died..." he said. I felt some tears welling up again and looked out of the window for a moment, swallowing the lump in my throat.

I was about to say something, as the windshield broke. We both groaned and almost hit the guardrail. Reynolds made a sharp turn to the left as Barricade fired at us again. Reynolds grabbed a gun from his dashboard and handed me one too. He fired at the Decepticon before driving off again. "Shoot him!" He shouted. "I am trying!" I shouted back, trying to hit Barricade.

My shoulder was protesting and hurting me like hell. I was able to hit him a couple of times, but it was hard he ditched most of my attacks. I groaned and sat back down. "Take the next exit!" I said. He did as I asked him and drove through the city like a maniac, even driving over the sidewalk, hitting some tables and chairs in process.

"We lost him!"

I looked outside, I didn't see him right now. "Listen Liberty, I'm going to distract them! You've to run... go to the airport! Take the first plane to Washington!" He said, maki a slide stop. He handed me a gun "I'll distract him now go!" He said. I made a run over it and heard him driving away. As fast as I could, I sprinted through the alleys, I was a panting mess by the time I reached the road towards the airport.

Behind me I heard explosions and it only encouraged me to run faster. Something hit me, knocking me off my feet. I hissed as Laserbeak pushed his claws in my shoulders and chest, till it was bleeding. I cried out in pain and stopped wiggling. "I told you to stay out of trouble!" He snarled, giving more pressure. "I will never follow Megatron!" I hissed. The mech lowered his head, his piercing red optics stared straight through my soul.

I reached for the gun I still had and shot him. Laserbeak screeched and flew up in anger and pain. I managed to hoist myself up and started running again. "You can't escape me!" He screamed.

He fired at me again, and I collapsed on the floor. Blood seeping out of the deep wounds. I was frightened and I wondered if Reynolds would safe, but I doubted since I just heard a huge explosion. "No one is here to safe you now!" He hissed. I punched him with a rock I managed to grab. He screeched and backed off, hitting the fence behind him. Normally I can't throw, but the rock hit his helm pretty hard. Almost knocking him out. I run off again, I had to leave this damn place.

I sprinted over to the library, trying to hide somewhere. I hid behind some shelf's and closed my eyes, listening to my surroundings, all I heard were soft whisperings. I was shaking and loosing a lot of blood. I was running out of ideas, there was no where to go and the Decepticons are kinda every where in this damn town.

The peace was interrupted as something flew through the window, firing at people. They all started screaming and running around. I pushed some people aside and jumped through the window. I didn't land that well and collapsed pretty hard. I had no time to lay down here and wait till the pain was gone and got up again, ignoring everything my body was telling me.

Almost everyone here was panicking and I couldn't blame them. I pushed people aside but it was one big chaos and I collapsed on the road. I couldn't run anymore, my lungs were screaming and my muscles were burning. It felt everything was on fire. I couldn't barley breath and if I did it was painful. My vision became blurry and I passed out, all I heard was the familiar powerful engine of a car speeding down the road...