20. Awkward moments...

Sunstreaker was so sweet.
I had no other thing to say. He was doing everything he could and was with me all day. Ratchet had told me to take some rest and Sunstreaker made me rest. I laid in bed, with Sunstreaker next to me, curled up against me. We watched movies most of the time, or he was gaming. Just like Sideswipe, he was pretty good at it. Besides he kept me company, he also gave me food three times a day at least and made sure I was comfortable.

I rolled on my side and tightly hugged him "Thanks Sunshine," I whispered, making him look at me. "No one will hurt you ever again," he stated before kissing my cheek. I hummed and nuzzled in his neck again. We both looked up as someone came into my room. It was a woman, around the age of 40, with black hair, tied in a knot on the back of her head and chubby. Her piercing brown eyes stared at us.

"Who are you!" Sunstreaker snarled as he got up and hovered over her, she wasn't that big so Sunstreaker was like a skyscraper in comparison with her. Sunstreaker was 6,5 ft and very muscular, along with is icy blue eyes, he was very dominant and powerful in comparison with other men. "I am here to talk to Liberty," She said finally. "Oh no... you stay away from her!" he snarled, glaring at the female right in front of him.

"No one told me about it! So you're not welcome here!" he snapped, making her straighten her shirt and look bravely up to him. I loved that about Sunstreaker, he was straight to the point. If something was bothering him, he just said it out loud not caring about hurting someone's feelings. "leave or die!" he snarled. The femme didn't move a single muscle "I am here to talk about what happened!" she added. "Who told you that!" he snarled.

"People are thinking to transfer you to a mental hospital!" she added. Sunstreaker roared in anger, making the female jump back in fear and shock. "You get 3 seconds to leave this room! Before I tear you apart and throw your corpse in the ocean!" He roared, grabbing his knife.

"You're here in order of my brother," he sneered furiously before he pushed her outside and slammed the door closed. He growled and paced around "calm down, Sunstreaker... she's gone," I said as I hold out my arms. He hugged me and I pulled him upon me. He laid still and rested his head upon my chest.

I run my fingers through his silky blond hair before I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and tightened my grip on the front liner. "I feel dirty,"
He looked up to me "I can give you a bath," he said. I gave a sheepish smile.

He picked me up. I yelped and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. "Sunny..."
He smirked as he carried me to the bathroom and turned on the water before he turned towards me and removed my medical grown I still wore.

As I was naked in front of me, I looked at him to see his reaction. "You're beautiful..." he purred as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest. I blushed a bit as I looked up to him.

"You know... as your guardian, I am actually allowed to see you like this," he stated, smirking. "Really?" I huffed making his grin. I gulped while he helped me in the bathtub. "Better?"

I nodded a bit shy while leaning back. "You know, if I'm better... can you drive me to wallmarkt?" I asked. He gave a nod while he sat down on the edge. "Sure... but only if you feel better," he warned. I nodded "you do believe me right?" I asked. He looked down at me and smiled "of course I do..." he whispered and nuzzled his nose with mine.

"I will always believe you,"

I smiled and pecked his cheek "Sunny?" I asked with an innocent smile on my face. He hummed "do you wanna wash my hair?" I whispered. He huffed and rolled his eyes "sure!" He snorted and got up. "How much do you know about the human race?" I asked.

"They're annoying, and... idiots,"
"Thanks..."
"Except you,"

I giggled and looked up to him. After he washed my hair he helped me out and wrapped the towel around me and kissed the top of my head. I strode over to my closet and grabbed my nighty and some underwear. Sunstreaker settler back on my bed and waited. I quickly joined him and snuggled into him.