21. spying

Sunstreaker parked in front of Wallmarkt and cut his engine. We hopped out and he followed me towards the entrance. He grabbed a card and pushed it forward. I got a flashback from when I was doing this with Sideswipe and he jumped in the card on the first floor. His arrogance almost caused him a broken bones when he headed straight towards the stairs. But nevertheless, we could laugh about it, and it made me laugh again when I saw the stairs.

"What?"

"I was here with Sideswipe a year ago, and he had hopped in the card, his arrogance caused him almost broken bones, he headed straight for the stairs," I said. Sunstreaker sighed and shook his head "he's driving me nuts sometimes," he huffed. I chuckled and had the feeling someone was watching me. I looked around, but all I saw were random people so I brushed it off.

"Pick a shampoo sunny,"

I said, pointing at the rack. He hummed, looking at them. "Jeez..." "sideswipe uses this one," I said, pointing at the bottle. He grabbed it and sniffled at the top, "not bad," he replied, throwing it in the card. We walked further, and the feeling someone was watching me only started to get worse.

"Sunny... I'll be right back,"

Before he could say something, I sprinted away took a few turns and only to face Sideswipe. "Do you think I'm stupid?" He turned around and a blush spread over his face. "W-what? N-no of course not," he said sheepishly. "I just needed to be here too," he said, smiling weakly at me.
I glared at him and turned around to leave

"Sweetspark? Wait a sec,"

"I don't know what to say or do to make things right, I just can't sleep, can't eat, I can't think about anything else then you, I miss you so terrible much, I just can't describe it!" He said. "I wanna be part of your life again? Please... let's have dinner tomorrow night, meet me in the hanger around 7 PM," he said. "Please,"

I turned around and left, meeting Sunny again. "What was that about?" He asked with a frown. "Nothing, just your brother," I said. He frowned and angrily looked around. "What did he want?" "Talking..."

"Do you wanna forgive him?"

I sighed "I don't know,  he really seems to miss me, but I'm angry, and I don't know," I sighed. "He wanted to talk to me, have dinner with me tomorrow night," I said. "You can always have dinner with him and see what he wants from you, totally your choice," he said, pushing the card forward. We reached the woman department and Sunny was very out of habit, he stared at things like it was toxic.

I giggled and pushed him playfully towards the bras. He jumped up and landed not so elegant on the floor against another rack, bra's fell all over him. I burst out in laughter and sank on the floor, tears streamed down my face from laughing. "Sunny! What are you doing," I laughed, trying to calm myself down "What that for a move?" I snickered. He was blushing madly, I hadn't seen that on him before.

I helped him back up on his feet, he was still blushing. "it was your damn fault!" he snapped, his blush never faded. I grabbed the color of his shirt and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "Never seen a bra?" I asked. "I suggested we leave this damn section before people die!" he growled. I grabbed his jaw "It's cute when your blushing, Sunny," I said. "I am not cute! I am a killer... how can that be cute!" he growled. I hummed and nuzzled my nose with his "Well... you're my killer... my personal killer," I whispered.

We locked eyes and I saw him leaning in a bit like he wanted to kiss me. His lips were just an inch away from mine. His warm breath fanned down my face and he came some closer, just before his lips could touch mine, Sam interrupted us. "Sunstreaker!"
He halted as he saw what was going, we quickly pulled away from each other and blushed while looking away from each other. "Sam... what are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "I uh... I am sorry," he said sheepishly. Sunstreaker sighed and looked away from Sam "Where is Bumblebee?" I asked, looking around.

"I am not here with Bee actually," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Ah... right well, greets to Sideswipe then," I said. Sunstreaker snapped his head towards Sam, his eyes were shooting fire and flickered red. "Hey... I am not here with Sideswipe... I swear," He said as Sunstreaker approached him. "You ruined my moment," he sneered before he stormed off. "Sorry... he's in a bad mood lately," I said before sprinting after him. "Let's forget about what happened," he snapped, blocking his emotions from me again. I gave a small nod, I didn't want to make things even more awkward than it already was.

When we got back, Sunny needed some time alone so I unpacked some things. Thinking about Sideswipe's offer to have dinner with me tomorrow, was I gonna do it or not? I wasn't sure, I hated to admit, but I missed him and it didn't matter how sweet Sunny was, he wasn't Sideswipe. I began to get feelings for Sunny, it was strange and was still new to me. Sunny made me happy, but so did Sideswipe and I missed him so terribly much. I shook my head, I wasn't sure what to do...