12. Med-bay

I woke up with Sunstreaker next to me. "You had luck," he whispered before he gestured me to move aside. He laid down and hold me protectively. I sighed and rested my head upon his chest.

"What happened after I blacked out?"

"Prowl arrived... and Optimus..." he whispered. "We're kinda grounded, or I'm grounded," he said softly. "So it meant you're grounded too, cuz you can't leave without me," he said. I sighed and nuzzled in his neck. "Well, at least I still have you and you didn't end up in the brig," I said quietly.

He hummed and rubbed my head "yeah... guess I had luck," he murmured. "I'm glad I'm at your good side, ya know," I whispered. He smiled and nuzzled his nose with mine. "Vicky is pretty much upset," he added. I huffed "stupid bitch!" I murmured.

He pressed his head against mine and closed his eyes. "You're tired huh," I said. He only hummed and I closed my eyes as well, falling asleep next Sunny.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I was still trying to calm down an upset Vicky, but to be honest I didn't really care at the moment. I was worried about liberty and I wished I could see her and hold her, hug her. I missed her, a lot to be honest.

I strode through the halls, I had left her in the hanger with Ironhide. He was far from happy, but then again... I don't care!
I strode into the medbay, my brother was curled up against her, in a deep sleep just like her. And as he sensed someone was here, he began to tighten her grip on her. I knew he was pissed about everything and was pretty protective over her.
I strode in and looked down at Liberty, I missed her so much. Why was I so stupid! Why was I so selfish and arrogant. If there's someone that showed me love and kindness then it was Liberty...

I nuzzled in her neck, it woke up my brother with it. He glared at me and pushed me away before he got up and stood protectively in front of the medical berth. "Get out!" He snarled. I shook my head "you ruined it with her!" He hissed softly. "I know... I know..." I sadly said.

"Then leave you fragger!" He snarled. "You're supposed to hate humans!" I snapped. "I do!" He hissed angrily. "Now frag off!" He snarled furiously. "I can't! And I won't!" I angrily snarled back. "Go back to your whore!" Sunstreaker harshly said.

"She's not a whore,"
"Yes, she is! You're just stupid to not see it!"
"You never wanted her in the first place!"
"You're damn right!"

Sunstreaker looked pretty angry and I knew I couldn't talk to him if he was like this. "Ya know what! Keep that stupid fleshbag!" I snapped. Sunstreaker huffed "oh yeah I will!" He snarled. "I've never liked her anyways!" I hissed furiously.

"Then what are you doing here! You have made that clear already!"

I froze and we both looked at Liberty. "Get out, Sideswipe! I don't wanna see that ugly face ever again!" She shouted. I flinched "get out!" She screamed. "You're only here to see me suffer and you enjoy it!" She shouted angrily.

"The only whore here is you, you stupid and ugly piece of scrap metal! You're a waste of time and space, I feel bad for Sunny to be stuck with a fucked up and idiotic playboy like you! All you can do is use people! Lie to people! And fuck them... I seriously don't understand what Optimus sees in you! You're useless anyway... he's better off without you! In fact... everyone would be happy to see you dead! No one is gonna miss you and certainly not me," she screamed so loud it echoed through the room.

It really hit me, I hated it if people insult me. "You can have my dumb and ugly sister, she's perfect for you, she's just like you, a lier, a slut, dumb, ugly, and useless! No wonder your sire beat the scrap out of you! I probably would have done the same!" She spat like it was venom.

I felt my eyes getting watery, she had never insulted me as she had done now. How could she involve my parents? How could she? She knew I was raped and abused by my sire. "You deserve everything your sire did to you, it's only a shame sunny had to go through that as well," she coldly added.

"I only feel bad for Sunny,"

My brother gazed at her before he looked back at me. I was trembling a bit and stared in his eyes. "You fucked it up! Now don't come here and ask for pity!" He sneered making me flinch a bit. "She probably shouldn't have said what she said! But she's right! You fucked it up, and you have to leave!" He snarled.

I turned on my heels and stormed off, slamming the door closed. I tried to shook off what happened, but I was pretty upset and wasn't able to calm myself down. Vicky caught up with me, but she was the last person I wanted to talk to right now. "What's wrong?" She sniffled, crossing her arms.

"Nothing..." I sulker as I passed her "can you just please leave me alone?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder. "You're supposed to comfort me! You've nothing to be sad about!" She snapped. I huffed and deactivated my holoform, driving off. Right now, I just couldn't be here.

((Vicky's P.O.V))
Ugh! It was all Sunstreaker's fault! He killed my mother. I finally got Sideswipe to dump Liberty and then his stupid brother has to ruin everything again! I sat down, thinking about what I could possibly do to get revenge for what Sunstreaker has done to our family, most importantly... to me!

I gritted my teeth. I couldn't just shoot him or try to kill him, it would I am gonna loose Sideswipe as well and I just got him for myself! No... I had to try something else. I growled and paced around as I got up. I had to teach that mech a lesson and I wanted revenge for what he did to my mother.

I suddenly halted. Apparently he started to like my sister for some reason, no idea why?! I mean... I am better then she is anyways, but he's protective over her, I can easily come up with something to hurt Liberty, it was gonna hit him for sure. He cared about her and I lost someone I cared about. So I probably should give him the same feeling as I have now.

Guess I have to call Mason for another favor...