19. Argument

I made it back to the base, it was around eight in the morning or what and I had found a man that drove me back to Washington, he had to be here too. So that was lucky I guess. For a signature, he offered me to drive me back. I limped over to the gate "Open up!" I snapped. A rookie gave me a shocked look. He opened it for me and stepped aside. I had lost a big amount of blood and I felt like I was going to collapse, I hadn't slept for almost three days and I was in a very bad mood.

I strolled over the Autobot hanger and stopped as I stood in front of the stairs. Vicky was sitting on Sideswipe's lap, crying her eyes out. I huffed and limped down as I saw Sunstreaker leaning against his alt-mode, scowling under his breath. He hadn't noticed me "Sunny?"
His eyes snapped open and he sprinted over to me. I tightly hugged him and nuzzled in his neck. "What happened?" he exclaimed. Sideswipe as at my side as well, looking worriedly at me. "Why don't you ask my sister!" I hissed. Both twins looked at Vicky "Lier! You attacked me!" she screamed. I felt my knees getting weaker and I felt Sideswipe grabbing me. Guiding me on the floor and hold me in his arms.

"I attacked you cuz you let Mason in! He beat me up with a baseball bet and you watched him! You helped him... you wanted them to take me!" I hissed. "Wait?! what?!" Sideswipe asked confused. "She's lying!" Vicky sneered. "Look what she did to my face!" she spat. I could feel myself getting weaker and I finally blacked out.

I woke up, I don't know how many hours later with both brothers next to me. Sunstreaker laid next to me and looked up, softly rubbing my cheek. I nuzzled my nose with him "Where have you been?" He whispered. I nuzzled in his neck and noticed someone sitting next to me on the other side of the bed.

"I'm so sorry..."

I didn't react on that and buried my face in Sunstreaker's chest. "For what?" Sunny asked. Sideswipe didn't reply to that. "Sideswipe!" Sunstreaker snarled. "She called me and I reacted... angry," he whispered. I hold sunstreaker tightly and rested my head upon his chest. "I'm so sorry, Sunny, I caused you so much trouble," I whispered. "Hey, it's not your fault!" He said. I pecked his cheek and nuzzled in his neck again. A low purr escaped from him "tell us what happened," sideswipe said finally after he watched us.

I rolled on my back "have you seen my body?" I asked. "Ratchet didn't let us stay with you," Sunstreaker said. I pushed the sheets away and showed them. "Got attacked, by Mason, he started beating me and threw me off the stairs. He dragged me towards the basement and began beating me up even more. When he was done, Vicky strode in. She had let him and ordered him to take me!" I explained. Sunstreaker nuzzled in my neck "I am gonna kill that bitch!" he sneered. Sideswipe cleared his throat, making us both look at him. "Why are you even here, Sideswipe?" I asked. "Cuz I am worried..."

"Well I am fine and I have Sunstreaker now... not thanks to you!" I snapped. Sunstreaker sat up straight "What do you mean?" he asked suspiciously yet angry. "Why don't you ask him!" I snapped back. A low growl escaped from Sunstreaker "She called me... and she wanted to speak to you, but I refused," he said. Sunstreaker smashed his brother off the medical bed with a lot of force and anger. "HOW COULD YOU!" he spat, making him flinch. "I am so sorry!"

He huffed "leave you stupid mech! Don't ever show yourself near my charge!" He spat. "In fact, I am going to kill that witch!" he spat and got up, grabbing his knife. Sideswipe blocked his way "please... we don't have too-... why don't we first hear out her story too?" he asked. I shot up straight "You don't believe me!" I spat. "What?! N-no... I am only saying that... you have had some hard punches on your head, and I-... we don't have to-... lIsten there are soldiers that can confirm Vicky's story... okay,"

My jaw almost dropped and I looked at Sunstreaker "You don't believe me?!" I spat. "It's your word against the word of thirty men!" he blurted out. "What?! I was alone... with Vicky and Mason who was dragging me through the hallway of the basement! She's lying!" I exclaimed. Sunstreaker gave me a worried look "I didn't just attack her! I did it with a reason, I was defending myself!" I snarled. "I would never lie!" I spat, looking at Sunstreaker who wrapped his arm around my shoulders but didn't look at me. He had to believe me! I have done nothing wrong! Why didn't Sideswipe believe me?

"I have suggested it's maybe better if you see someone..." he said, making me glare at him. "Are you kidding me!" Sunstreaker spat furiously. "The only one who's fucked up here is you!" he spat making him look at him again. "I am serious about it!" Sideswipe said, looking down at me. I got out of bed and strode over to him. We stared at each other before I punched his jaw, sending him to the floor. He groaned and looked up to me "Screw you!" I snarled. "Sunstreaker doesn't deserve you!" I hissed.

"I know Vicky is a terrible sibling, but you're even worse... Sunstreaker is better off without a bother and idiot like you!" I spat. It really seemed to hurt him. Sideswipe looked at Sunstreaker who looked away for a moment and huffed,- shaking his head a little. "She's right..." he snapped, looking down at his brother. "Go away Sideswipe... you're not my brother anymore, I don't ever wanna see you again! If you wanna have a life with that slut then fine... but you just lost me too, I don't ever wanna talk to you again!" he spat.

"If there was a way to break our bond... I would do it!" He added icily. Sideswipe got up and gave us a sad look. "Sunny please..." he whispered. The yellow mech approached him with anger all over his face "I hate you, Sideswipe..."
Tears welled up in Sideswipe's eyes and a lump formed in his throat. "leave and never return to us!" He snarled. "I am only trying to help," he whispered. "we are better off without you!" I snapped. "How blind can you be!" Sunstreaker snarled. Sideswipe looked at us before he turned on his heels and stormed off after uttering a sob.

Sunstreaker pushed me back in bed and curled up against me "We don't need him!" he whispered making me nod and curl up against him. "Go to sleep, I stay awake and kill everyone who dares to touch you or even looks at you!" he said, rubbing my head. I sighed and kissed his cheek before I curled up and fell in a deep slumber.