32. reunite after 6 months

I woke up from something touching my flank. A huge shadow fell over me, like the sun wasn't there at all. As I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry and the pain returned almost immediately. "Liberty?"

I was confused, where did I hear that voice before. It had to be a dream to swim thing. "Wake up sweetspark,"
I lifted my head off the cold asphalted road, meeting two blue optics and the sleek silvery posture of Sideswipe.

"Sideswipe?"

He had a worried frown on his face and slowly picked me up. "Sweetie... wake up," he whispered as he sat on his knees. "Am I dead?" He shook his helm. "No, you're not sweetspark," he said. "So it's a dream?" Again he shook his head helm. "You're dead, Sideswipe..."
"No! I'm not dead," he said quietly. I didn't respond in that. He softly touched my flank again. "Liberty?" I looked at him from the corner of my eyes, but my vision started to get blurry again. His voice faded to the background and everything went black again...

I woke up, I don't know much hours later in a room. Laying in a bed. The room was unknown for me just as this whole place when I looked out of the window. Sideswipe's holoform walked up to me and sat on the edge.

I sat up straight even my muscles were screaming in pain and moved on his lap, burying my face in his chest. "Don't leave me... please," I whispered. The tears rolled down my face, it was really him! The smell, his voice, his eyes... it's him. Sideswipe has wrapped his arms tightly around my body. "Shh..." he slowly rocked me a bit and hold my head against his chest.

"Sideswipe! I missed you so much," I whispered. He wiped some tears off my face. "Shh... I missed you too," he said. "You don't loose me that easy," he added. I let out a weak chuckle. "I've been looking for you..." he said quietly.

I hummed and nuzzled in chest before looking up to him and brushed the remaining tears off my cheek. "Where's sunny?" I asked, looking around and hoped to see him walk in or something. Sideswipe didn't reply on my question. I looked back at him "where's Sunstreaker?" I repeated.

"I don't wanna talk about it,"

I frowned "Sides!" I said again. "Where's Sunny? Is he okay?" I asked. "Why do you care if he's okay or not?" He questioned. I raised a brow while placing my hand on his shoulders. "Is he okay or not?" I repeated. "I guess so, I don't care actually," he coldly said and pushed me aside. With a groan I ended up on the floor.

"What happened?"

He didn't react on my question. "We need to keep moving, I can sense the Decepticons are close, but first let me have a look at your wounds," he said as he turned again, he didn't utter a word about his brother.

He pushed me down and grabbed some things. I grabbed his wrist when he was about to touch me, making him look at me. "What's going on, Sides! I just figured out you're alive, do you even know how broken I was?! Now I wanna know what's going on between you and Sunstreaker!" I said. He pulled his wrist free with aggression. "That's not our concern right now!" He hissed angrily back, which surprised me.

"I won't fail you again," was all he said before he grabbed my arm. I didn't say anything, and decided to brush it off, it obviously upset him. He removed my shirt and looked at the fresh wounds before he gently cleaned them up, but it didn't matter how careful he was, it still hurt and made flinch. He did comfort me a bit with sweet words and all. He stopped and unclipped my bra, before he softly cleaned up a cut on my breasts.

He pressed his face in my neck when he was done, sitting on his knees in front of me. "I missed you, Lib," he whispered. I rubbed the back of his neck and, pressing a kiss on his head. "I missed you too, Siders," I whispered back. "You were racing again," he began. "You know it's my passion, it will always be my passion," I said firmly.

"Ugh," was he said before burying his face in my neck again. ""We probably have to move, baby," he said as he got up. "Baby?" I asked. Sideswipe halted and looked over his shoulder "yes... in these six months, my love for you never died," he said. I sighed and got up "we talked about it,"

"We talked about racing too," he sharply commented. We stared in each other's eyes for a moment. "Is Sunny okay or not?" I asked again. His eyes saddened a bit "you're always more happy to see my brother then me,"

I walked up to him, hugging him. "That's not true! I adore you, I'm just confused why you're so angry with Sunny!" "I haven't talked to him in five months," he honestly said. I met his blue orbs again. "I just don't wanna talk about it okay?"

He softly pushed me aside. My body was screaming and painful, I actually wanted to sleep but pushed my feelings aside and grabbed my bra and shirt, pulling them back on. "So... we're not going back to base?" I questioned. "I don't know,"

"How do you mean, I don't know?" I huffed, crossing my arms. "Can you please be clear with for a second?"

"I disowned sunstreaker as my twin brother, I never wanna see or talk to him again. I am done with him! So you have to do it with me," he stated a bit angry like I wasn't happy with him. I sighed softly "I hate him," he added on quietly while looking outside. "Sometimes I wished he was dead,"

I grabbed his arm and made him look at me. "Don't ever day that again! You hear me! I don't know what happened, but don't ever say something horrible like that again, I have watched you both die," I snarled. "I have watched you die as well, so don't tell me how it feels to see someone die that you love," he said, pulling his hand free and stared outside. I wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head against his back muscles. I really missed him.

Hopefully he would tell me what happened between him and Sunny eventually...