35. Hospital drama

The next day, I was already awake. Sideswipe rolled on his stomach, still softly snoring. He seemed to be tired from all what has happened. "Hey Sides? Wake up,"
I shook him earning a growl from him. "Baby stop!" He whined. I sighed and ignored the nickname. "We have to back to Washington DC," I stated. "Should I go without you?"

Sideswipe shot me a glare "guess I am going without you,"
"You're not going anywhere!" He snapped, sliding out of bed. "Well get your lazy ass out of bed then,"
Again he glared at me "shut up," he grumbled. "Someone is grumpy," I mocked. He glared at me and grabbed a towel. "I am gonna take a shower, wanna join?"

"Why if you know my answer, do ask?"

"Because I hope you will join me... and maybe have some fun together," he said. I crossed my arms "In your dreams, now hurry up, I give you 15 minutes before I leave," I said. He glared at me and started scowling before disappearing in the bathroom.

He was done quickly, he didn't want to risk I would leave. "Alright, we're going back to Washington DC... I need to see Ratchet before my wounds get infected, and I have to see Sunstreaker," I said. Sideswipe said nothing and I hopped in.

We drove over the road and I noticed he drove into a parking lot. "There's an hospital," he sulked. I glared at him before I hopped out and marched over to the road. "Lib! Wait," he blocked my way and I hit his cheek. "I am so done with you, you know that right!"

He rubbed his sore cheek and sighed. "I give you one last change to bring me to base, Sideswipe," I warned. He sighed and gave a small nod. "Fine..."

I walked back to his alt-mode, but he was behind me. Scowling a bit. "I am sorry..." I turned to look at him. "Yes! That's supposed to get time..." I snapped. He grabbed me and smashed my head against his alt-mode. With that, everything went black.

I woke up, tied up to a medical bed with a horrible headache and I wore a medical gown. I started to panic, "Easy, calm down," I looked at Sideswipe and rage build up inside of me. "Release me!" I shouted. "They're gonna help you, okay,"

"Sideswipe let me go!" I shouted. "Please, let them help you," he said. I kicked and moved, wiggling around till my wrists and ankles were bleeding. "Let me go" I hissed. "Are you insane!" I spat. "Liberty! They're gonna fix you, just stop injuring yourself!" He said.

My eyes filled with tears "I should have left when I got the chance!" I snarled, struggling and fighting to get free. "I just want Sunstreaker..." "he's not coming!" He snarled back. "Oh, yes he will! I called him last night! He's coming for me!" I spat. Sideswipe glared at me clenching his jaws together. "Let me go!" I snarled. "No!" I hissed, eyes turning red.

"You stay!" He added with a snarl. He was scaring me, what the hell was wrong with him! "You're on thin ice, Liberty" he snapped. "You're only pissed because I choose your brother above you! You're jealous!" I spat. "No! I am concerned about you! I don't wanna loose you again!" He hissed back.

A doctor and nurse walked in. "Let me go!" I snapped, glaring at them. "She's not thinking well," Sideswipe grumbled. I struggled and fought, seeing them grab a needle. I was really frightened at this point, I hated needles, I hated doctors and I hated hospitals.

"Let me go!" I hissed as the nurse hold my head down. "Sideswipe," I shouted, moving and struggling. "Stop!" I hissed, bitting the nurse. She hissed in pain and jumped back, glaring at me. "Let me go! Stop!"

I was seriously terrified I started to have a panic attack. Sideswipe grabbed my head, exposing my neck. I growled, moving violently to get free. "Stop moving," Sideswipe grunted. "Stop touching me!" I shouted. "Sunny..." I whispered, my vision blurry from the tears.

I injected me and I started to feel weak, it wasn't enough to put me to sleep, but it definitely calmed me down. Sideswipe was standing beside me, rubbing my head. I didn't want to look at him but I felt too weak to move my head or to even lift it. I was felt so exhausted.

A lot of things were going on in my mind. I just wanted to leave this damn please. "Sunstreaker... I want... Sunny,"
Sideswipe ignored my call for his brother. "Sunny..." I whispered, tears rolling down my cheek. I closed my eyes, still able to hear everything to feel everything, but I was too weak to talk or move and I was so scared.

I have had bad experience with hospitals and I hated it. I only trusted Ratchet and jolt. I heard more people in the room, and Sideswipe. I felt them touching me, I wanted them to stop. Especially when they exposed my chest to have a look at the wound. I distracted myself and somehow hoped it would be okay and Sunstreaker would be here to safe me once again. I really needed him right now...

I didn't exactly know what they were doing to the wounds, but I could scream in pain. As I started to hyperventilate, I weakly opened my eyes. Looking around, I was surrounded by a bunch of people, I didn't know them and I didn't even know where Sideswipe was. Nothing came out of my mouth even if I tried. It was just tears rolling down my face, they didn't even seem to care they did it all without painkillers or anesthesia.

The wound was infected for sure and badly too. The pain was killing. I just wished Ratchet would be here and help me, he would never let me experience this pain.
Strange people touching me scared me especially now I was tied up to a bed and not able to fight back or get away. I had been happy to see Sides but now I wasn't and wished it was Sunny instead of Sides. Luckily I had called Sunstreaker last night, I was sure he was able to track me down.

I knew he would come for me, he cared about me and was possessive over me.

That evening, my strength was getting back, but I was still tied up and the pain only seem to worsen. I desperately tried to remove the cuffs from my hands and feet. The stitches weren't helping like they were supposed to do, they were only causing me more pain and they hadn't give me anything to help me relieve some pain. I moved on my side, trying to rip the cuff of my left hand and succeeded.

At that moment, the door swung open and two male nurses marched in, grabbing me, trying to hold me down so the other could give me an injection. "Let me go!" I hissed, clawing at whatever I could grab. He grasped my hair, pulling hard on it. Blood poured from the wounds as they reopened. My other hand and feet were still tied up.

I shrugged but he violently pushed me down, sticking the needle in my neck. I screamed, trying to scare them off but they weren't impressed at all. I freed my already cuff less arm and punched the nurse as hard as I could and moved up.

The nurse who had been holding me suddenly collapsed, a knife was sticking out of his throat and the other guy, seemed to panic. I wasn't sure what was going on since I started to feel weak again and saw someone familiar marching in, choking him without effort before walking over to me.

He spoke up before I was out and gave myself over to the darkness that started to surround me; "don't be afraid, I'll protect you, baby..."