29. A new beginning...

Half a year had passed since I lost the twins. Unfortunately live was going on and I had to get over my loss, I tried but every time I thought back about that night. I had left the base for good, never spoke to anyone anymore or shower myself.

I was just... too upset about it all. I still was. I had left Washington, my dad wanted to move. Vicky was in jail, and my dad wasn't happy about it all. I now lived in Beverly hill. Now you think, how can my dad afford a house I'm freaking Beverly Hills but he has a new business.

Drugs...

It was selling pretty good but horrible people showed up at my house. Most of the time my dad would sent me upstairs, or he locked me up in the dark basement for a couple of days without food and only water.

My dad owned a huge house, like really big. Ever since he joined a very big drugs gang, he got a lot of money. Apparently, he's some sort of intermediary. It's not fun for me and I wanted to escape.

I know Sideswipe never would have wanted me to race again, but I had too to deal with my emotions and pain. The twins were gone for 6 long months now. It had been 6 months since I lost the one I loved, the only one I've ever loved in my entire life.

My race career started a few weeks back, I did some small races again. I had trained a lot, with cars like Ferrari a gorgeous Ford GT super car. It's a gray car and remembered me somehow of Sideswipe.

I tried to forget about him, but I missed him. I never got the change to tell him how sorry I am for the things I have said and done. Right now I was still at home, I was home alone actually. My dad was out for some business and he had left me alone.

I grabbed the keys off the table and pulled the black hood of my hoodie over my head. It was getting colder now it was December, even tho it was still not snowing here. Only raining a lot and today, a cold wind terrorized Beverly Hills. I locked the door and quickly left the house to head towards the race track not too far from Beverly Hills. I took the bus and it took me 20 or 30 minutes to arrive. So it's not that far.

I stared out of the window. In all these weeks I had been here, I had seen so many yellow Lamborghini's and every time I hopped it would be Sunstreaker. Unfortunately, I wouldn't see Sunstreaker ever again. He's dead, my sister killed them, if I see her one more time I'm going to murder that bitch. I was full or rage and hate. I still heard Sunstreaker in my head sometimes, I still remembered what he said to me the day I run off and he came after me.

I hopped out of the bus when I arrived and walked the last mile, listening to the cars that passed me. Most of them were sports car, a lot of rich people owner fancy racing cars to show off or to beat each other on the race track. It worked a little bit different here. Most of the time rich people could drive from 09:00 till 15:00 and professional racers from 15:30 till 11:00 PM.

It doesn't really matter to me, sometimes I'm spending my whole day at the race track, watching fancy cars and talk to people about it. Most people knew me here from my previous races in Washington and about my accident. Some of them even offered me a job to race for them.

I mostly raced for joy and made some money out of it, but didn't want to do it permanently. Maybe if I moved out of Beverly Hills, but dad didn't let me and now with his new 'friends' I'm scared he'll come after me and maybe kill me for some reason. Why he hasn't killed me yet? I don't know.

That night, when I can't home I headed straight towards my room without any food. I didn't want to enter the kitchen cuz I heard my dad talking to some guys and I was afraid of them. Quietly I closed the door and flopped on the window sill looking outside and watched the leaves fall from the trees. At these moments, I missed the twins to snuggle into especially with these rainy and cold days.