1

Ring ring.

There it goes, that stupid alarm. That wakes me up everyday for school at 5:30am sharp.

Not gonna lie I hate the feeling.

I can't wait to be done with high school. Like at first I was exited from seeing all the high school movies, but high school is nothing like that.

The jock doesn't notice the outcast and that's how it is.

Anyways, I got up legit dragging myself to the bathroom. Where I hoped in the shower.

After getting done with that I brushed my teeth and picked out my outfit, which is the usual.

Black ripped jeans with a white flannel shirt on a good day and of course can't forget my black scrunchie that I attend to keep it on my wrist a lot actually.

It's just kinda of an accessory for me that I can't go anywhere without it.

I blow dried my hair and just straighten them and then I got dressed up.

My phone then started buzzing. I look at the caller ID and it's Miley.

(M-Miley Ch-Chelsey)

Ch:Good morning. Why calling?

M:I just wanted to say that I can't come to pick you up today so Amelia is coming.

Ch:Why not?

M:I have some stuff to do.

Ch:Okay bye. See you at school.

M:Bye Chels.

End of call

The girls call me Chels it's just a nickname that only my girls call me.

I went downstairs and picked a bowl of cereal and sat on my seat.

I live with my dad but he leaves for his work at 5am and doesn't come home until 9pm and I hardly ever see him.

While I was eating my cereal I kept thinking what did Miley have to do that she's not coming to pick me up.

Like it's kinda strange if you ask me. Maybe she's just going to stalk Daniel again so I shouldn't be overthinking this too much.

I put my dish on the sink and right there I heard a car honk, and I knew right away that Amelia is here.

I grabbed my bag and put on my shoes and out the front door I go.

I locked the door I'm not an idiot don't worry.

I walked out to the car getting in the passenger seat.

"Hey girl good morning!" Amelia said as she started the car.

"Good morning" I said as I went on my phone to check on my social medias.

Halfway through the ride I remembered something.

"Hey A did Miley told you why she couldn't come?" I ask looking at her.