2

The next day

I woke up awhile ago and right now I'm eating breakfast.

That note, that note it's stuck in my head. I have been looking at it over and over and over again.

Who could have possibly send it?? Why me??

But then once again maybe I'm overthinking this and it's just a prank. We just have to wait and see I guess.

Yesterday we had so much fun with Amelia.

We watched Netflix all day and ordered pizza and sometimes gossiped about people at our school.

I didn't tell her about the notes. I don't want to make it a big deal if it's just a prank.

If something big happens then we will definitely have to tell the girls.

Then I hear a car honk snapping me out of my thoughts.

I quickly put the dish away, grabbed my bag and walked out the front door.

I get in the passenger seat. Amelia was driving and Miley was at the back seat in her phone.

"Good morning girls" I said putting on my seat belt. Stay safe kids.

"Good morning Chels" "Good morning" Miley and Amelia said as Amelia started the car.

"So Miley had fun yesterday?" I said smirking and looking at her.

"Yes a lot of fun actually" She said looking up from her phone and locking it.

"We went on IHOB since that's my favorite place to eat and we ordered pancakes while we talked and stuff. He told me about the boys and about his family and I told him about you guys..."

"Did you say nice things for ME" Amelia said cutting Miley off. I let out a small chuckle.

"Yes, but it's not that he's gonna go to the boys and tell them everything, they're guys."Miley said motioning with her hands while she talked.

"Anyways, I told him about you guys and my family too. After that we went to the park and just walked and we hold hands, he made the first move, duh" Miley said explaining everything.

Then for the next part of the ride was Miley talking about how cute and sweet Daniel was so yeah...

———————

We arrived at school. We walked in saying bye to Amelia since her locker wasn't close with Miley and I.

Mine and Miley was next to each other, thank god.

We were both putting our stuff in our lockers, when we see the boys walking up to us. Well walking up to Miley.

"Good morning Miley" Daniel said smiling at Miley.

"And Chelsey" He said looking up at me for a second and then back at Miley.

"We are going out tomorrow with Tate, Jonah, you and I. Are you in??" Daniel said referring to Miley.