17

the day of school walked by pretty quickly i may say.

i was at the school front gate walked to amelias car.

soon i arrive to find all the girls waiting for me by the car.

"thought you'd never come." amelia chuckled as we all get in the car.

i was about to open the door when i see a note on the handle.

ugh.

i get inside not opening.

"another one?" sienna asked noticing the note in my hand.

"are you gonna open it?" miley asked.

"no i'll open it later." i shrugged and put the note on my backpack pocket.

———————

i was now home and changed on a pair of shorts and a an oversized sweatshirt.

a girl gotta be comfy ya know.

i walked downstairs and i started playing some music.

señorita by shawn mendes and camila cabello started playing after a couple of other songs played.

this was one of my favorite songs at the moment.

"sapphire moonlight, we danced for hours in the sand." i sand while making some coffee for myself.

i was pouring the coffee when i felt someones hands going around my waist and i quickly jumped making the coffee pour all over me.

i quickly turn around and slap the person who was behind me.

i take a look at the person and see it's..

corbyn??

"corbyn what the fuck?" i yelled gently pushing him.

he was laughing his ass off.

"i came by to ask if you wanted to go for a walk but you wouldn't answer the door."

"i tried opening and saw the door it's unlocked which you should lock it next time."

"i poked my head in and heard some loud ass music and a beautiful voice singing with it."

"i decided i'll come in and scare you and make you learn your lesson that you should lock your door next time."

"and well here we are."

he explained.

"so you just barged in my house like it's nothing." i said putting my hands on my hips.

"sorry." he frowned.

"it's fine you should be glad that it was you." i said and turned off the music.

"i feel special." he laughed.

"you still in for that walk?" i said turning around to face him again.

"i mean duh." he said.

"okay i'm just gonna go change cause well.." i said and showed my now coffee stained sweatshirt.

"yeah sure i'll wait on your living room." he said and walked to the living room.

i went upstairs and changed into a pair of black leggings and a spaghetti t-shirt since i knew it was hot outside.

i walked downstairs and called corbyn to go.

he gave me a quick look up and down.

"how do you manage to look beautiful in everything?" he said as he got up from the couch.

i felt a blush creeping on my cheek.

"says you." i said and opened the door so we can head outside.

———————

the walk with corbyn was amazing.

we told me a lot of stuff about himself and the boys.

he told me how they met.

he also told me that he had a passion in music and he hopes he can pursue a music career with it.

he also told me that him and the boys might form a band after highschool is finished.

which means after this year is done.

he said that we would love to move to LA if he starts doing music which for someone reason made me sad.

we live all the way to fairfax, virginia. LA it's pretty far away.

i told him about my family about my moms death and my dads job.

i told him that i love singing too, since i mean he heard me sang.

and the night went just like that me and corbyn talking about our selves.

————————

it was now 11pm when i came in my house.

i went upstairs and changed into my pjs so i can get myself comfortable.

i got done with my nigh routine and was about to fall asleep when i remembered the note i got today.

i quickly went to my back and opened the note.

someone felt feisty today ;) ;)
                                    xoxo

okay this chapter is rushed that's why i didn't actually include their conversation but meh.

i still love this chapter with my whole heart.

i just love writing about chelsey and corbyn being together.

i'm including drama later on the story cause i know it's getting kinda boring right now

but you'll see ;) :)

~S