10

Still the same day

As soon as I see the note I quickly fix myself up and stomped out of the bathroom. That's it I'm telling the girls this stalker has been going on for too long.

"Chelsey hold up." I heard CORBYN say. I ain't stoping for his bullshit anymore.

"Chels wait." Corbyn said taking me of guard.

"DONT CALL ME CHELS ONLY FRIENDS CALL ME THAT." I screamed at him.

"But I am your friend?" "I don't have players as friends." I snapped back at him.

"I swear what you saw on the cafeteria it was not what it looked like."

"Yeah that's what they all say." I said with a bitter chuckle.

"I honestly don't get it why are you so upset we weren't dating or anything." He said making my heart break, I didn't even look back at him anymore or responded I just walked home forgetting about the fact that I was going to tell the girls about the notes.

———————

So I think you now already know the drill, I haven't sleep at all at night and the girl have repeatedly texted me. I just wished none of this would've happened.

Not to mention that I was literally taken by a stranger from the party drunk and unconscious and send home. He/she could've literally done anything to me.

I was wearing a big black oversized sweatshirt and some ripped black jeans.

Thought of matching with my soul and heart today.

My hair in a ponytail and of course my scrunchie on my wrist.

I walked downstairs and started walking to school. I hear a car honk.

"Chelsey what are you doing?" Amelia voice said. I look at her and she was looking at me worried as She stopped the car next to me.

I get in the car on the driver seat and just breakdown crying.

"Hey hey don't cry." Amelia said as she hugged me sideways.

"I thought he loved and that we had a chance but I was wrong." I said while letting out sobs.

"No Chels he does he just isn't in a good state of mind right now." "Yeah sure" I said.

"Let's just go to school." Amelia nodded and started driving us to school.

I was by my locker when Rebecca came. "Awwee is someone sad." She said fake pouting.

I shut my locker really hard and glared at her.

"You really thought someone would fall in love with you, especially someone as good looking as Corbyn." She said with a smirk.

"Honey Corbyn used you for I don't know what reason is, but he wanted me all time long."

"Sure." I said and started walking away.

"I mean that's what he said last night in my bed." Rebecca said making me stop at place and clench my fist.

"You need to understand that you're a no one." She said and walked away.

Bitch.