11

I was at class tapping my pen at my desk anxiously.

What have my life became?

What happened before Corbyn was in my life?

Before I started receiving those notes?

I felt like I was stuck in a room and couldn't get out. In a room full of my thoughts.

I always use to be the optimistic one from my friends group but now I'm the depressed and sad bitch.

I was took away from my thoughts when the bell rang. I walked to my locker taking a deep breath before opening it.

No notes.

Thank god.

Someone put their hand in my shoulder startling me.

"Corbyn get away from me." I said and slapped Corbyns hand away.

"Chelsey please listen to me." "There's nothing to listen." I said and continued walking to my class.

I thought he was done bugging me and went his way but boy was I wrong. I got dragged to the janitor closer.

"Corbyn I told you to leave me alone."

"NO CHELS YOURE GONNA LISTEN TO ME."

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME CHELS."

"CHELS REBECCA LIED."

"SURE SHE DEFINITELY DID."

"CHELS I WOULDN'T DO THAT."

"GIVE ME ONE REASON TO BELIEVE YOU CORBYN."

"I LOVE YOU CHELS." He said his voice changing in a softer tone.

"I-iii" I broke down crying. "I'm sorry I can't." I said and walked out of the closet and ran to the girls bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, baby hair was everywhere. I had tears still running down my eyes and my eyes were bloodshot red.

My cheeks were tear stained. I grabbed my scrunchie and put my hair in a messy bun.

I slide down the wall next to me bringing my legs to my chest and buried my face in 
them as I started crying again.

"You know it's not healthy to do this right." A familiar voice said. i look up to see Miley.

i sighed and buried my face in my legs again.

"i'm sorry that I haven't been staying with you that much lately."

no response.

"i know i haven't been the best friend it's just that when Daniel started hanging out me i thought that i didn't need anything else in this world."

no response.

"but then i realized that without my girls i was no one." she said and i heard her voice crack i look up at her and see her eyes starting to tear.

"Miley please don't cry." i said as i wiped her tears.

"i can't i never realized what you're going through because of my selfish self." she said hugging me as i hugged back. two other people walked in. Amelia and Sienna.

"i called them." Miley said sniffing. they both sat down.

"Chels can you tell us what's going on?" amelia said.

"since a week or so I've been getting this notes, at first i thought it was a prank but then they kept going. then i started hanging out with Corbyn and he was the one who would take my mind of this notes. i tried telling you guys a couple of times for this but there always seemed to happen something and i would end up not telling you guys." i said as sometimes sobs would let out of my mouth.

"Chels i'm sorry." "we all are." they all said and engulfed me in a hug.

"besides who needs boys they're all dumb anyways." Sienna said.

"yeah and who ever is sending those notes it's probably someone who's head over heels to you and doesn't know how to tell you." Miley said letting out a laugh.

"well since we're all in this sad thing i might as well tell you that Zach cheated on me." Amelia said letting out a tear.

"told you." all of us except Amelia screamed.

"hey he doesn't realize what he's losing." i said and grabbed her hand.

"well why don't we take our iconic memory pictures since this is definitely a day to be remembered." i said and grabbed the phone from my bag.
we took the picture.

"what's that behind your phone?" Sienna said pointing behind my phone. i look at it and see a note.

"oh here it is another one of the iconic notes and i'll read this one out loud so y'all can hear it."

not everything is what it seems like.  ;)
                                        xoxo