6

Last night I didn't get any sleep. I feel like I'm being watched the whole time. I feel like every single breath I take someone is counting it.

Today is Friday. Today is the day of the party.

At this point you would think that I'm not going, but I have to.

I told Corbyn that I will go.

This might be my chance. My chance to get closer to him and at least have a friendship with him.

The car ride to school was boring. The girls kept talking about the boys and I'm getting sick and tired of it.  

I walked to school and to my locker.

"I'm coming over 4." Miley said out the blue.

"Why?" I said giving her a confused look.

"You really think I'm gonna let you wear tight jeans and a crop top." She said giving me an obvious look.

"Damn it." I said making us both laugh as we walked to our first period.

I walked to my first period. Corbyn is in this one with me. I always like this one just so I can look at him time to time.

Don't want to stare you know cause that's kinda creepy.

I sit down at my usual seat. Halfway through the lesson I get a letter passed to me by the person behind me.

"It's from Corbyn." He said in a boring tone. I immediately open it.

Hoping to see you at the party tonight ;)
              xoxo

Awwww he's so sweet. I look at him seeing him looking at me. I gave him a nod with a big ass smiling.

I was literally screaming from excitement. It was weird all of this interest from Corbyn to me, but I'm not complaining.

Maybe when Miley talked to him about me, he thought I was cool.....

In my dreams...

————————

This past couple of days lunch has been probably the best time of the day. Getting with the girls and just talking feels nice.

Today I'm planning on telling them about the notes. They deserve to know at this point.

I walked to our usual table.
"Hey girls" I say greeting them with a smile.

They all send back the smile. I was surprised that Sienna was here before me since I'm usually the third one to come here.

"Girls can I talk to you for a moment I have something to tell you."

They all look up from their phones and locked them turning their whole attention to me.

"Re-" "Hi girls" I got cut off by someone.... Corbyn.

"Hi" "Hello" Hey" All of the girl greeted back, but I was a bit zoned out.

"Chelsey you good?" Corbyn said sitting next to me. At this time I was freaking out.

"Yeah why?" I said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You seemed zoned out" He said smiling at me.

"Just thinking about stuff." I said returning the smile.

"Want to talk about it." He said grabbing ahold of my hand and rubbing it gently with his thumb. At this point I was freaking out and blushing like crazy.

"Thanks I'm good." I said my smile growing wider.

"Do you always wear a scrunchie in your wrist?" He said caught in me off guard.

"Yes. It's kinda important to me, it's my favorite scrunchie and I think it gives me good luck." Why in the world did I just tell him that.

"That's cute." He said looking at me directly in the eye.

"Corbyn, Corbyn.." Someone broke our eye contact.

We look where the voice was coming from and we see Daniel standing there smirking.

"Come one lover boy we have to go." He said laughing and shaking his head.

"Chels I'm going too." Miley said going to Daniel side.

"Well guess I gotta go. See you tonight Chelsey." He said with a wink and walked away leaving me in amaze.

My cheeks were probably a ten shades darker of red from blushing.

———————

I go to my locker cause I had to get my history book to study today cause I have a test on Monday. I get my book and guess what I find in the cover.

A

Note

I opened now this was getting a routine for me. Nice.

Nickname: Chels. Got it.
                                             xoxo

Boom WHAT. LAM reference there hehe. Anyways the next chapter is going to be about the party no worries. I'm kinda excited about the party chapter ;) ;)

~S