5

Chelsey pov.

It's been 3 days, 3 days since the notes started showing up. It might not seem too long, but this past 72 hours has been going on so slowly it's like I don't even know.

It's a new day and hopefully NO notes. I get up and did my daily routine. I had to walk to school today since the girls apparently had something to do.

With something I mean hanging out with Zach and Daniel. I'm happy for them, I guess.

Sienna said that she walks to school too so we decided that we should walk together to school.

Sienna is really nice and sweet. She has this random facts about everything. This girl is so smart and such a nerd. I mean that in a good way, in a cute way.

We both arrived at school and well said are see yous until lunch.

She had to go to some extra clubs that she had and well I had to go to my locker and then class.

I got done putting my stuff at my locker and the closing it. When I closed it I saw Miley.

"Hey" I said giving her a smile.

"Hi" She said smiling back.

"How was your wonderful time with Daniel" I say smirking. She nudged my side and continued.

"I wanted to ask you if you would like to come to a party tomorrow since it's Friday."

"I don't know Mill" I said giving her an apologetic look.

"Oh c'mon it's going to be thrown on Jonah's house, it's gonna be epic. You need to come" She said giving me her puppy eyes.

"Okay fine" I said giving in. "It's A and Si coming?" I asked.

Oh bthw Si is Sienna it's just a nickname we gave her.

"A it's definitely coming, but you can ask Si if she wants to come." She said as she went on her phone. I can tell that she was texting someone.

"Texting Daniel huh?" I said letting a small frown so she doesn't hear.

"Yeah, he asked if we wanted to sit with the Why Don't We boys for lunch." She said looking at me real quick then going back to texting.

"You said no, right?" I said as soon as she realized what she just said.

I can't sit with Corbyn, I'm way to awkward and I'll probably say something embarrassing.

"Umm... I kinda said that it would be our pleasure to sit with them." She said backing away a bit.

"MILL, WHY" I said putting my head back and groaning." You know that I get awkward and embarrassing."

"Listen I'm sorry but it's time you start socializing and by socializing I mean we get you with Corbyn. Me and A both have Zach and Daniel, and I'm sure Si will snatch Jack in second..."

I cut her off. " No she won't cause he's with Gabbie."

"Yeah about that... They're kinda having some trouble at paradise right now." She said with a frown.