9

Monday

I woke up from my stupid alarm ringing. I literally have no energy to wake up to get ready and then go to school.

I stayed up till 2am yesterday facetiming with Sienna, since Miley and Amelia were to busy facetiming Daniel and Zach.

Doing my usual boring morning routine and going to school where a lot of stuff have been happening lately if you can't already tell.

I was at my locker when I felt a presence behind me I turn around to see.

"Corbyn" I said a smile immediately forming in my face.

"Hi Chels".He said returning back a warming smile.

"I was wondering if you would like to sit with me and the boys at lunch again today?" Corbyn said looking at me with a hopeful look. I thought about it for a bit.

" Only if the other girls are there too." I said finally making my decision.

"Don't worry they're going to be there. I mean Daniel and Zach can't do a minute without Miley and Amelia" He said chuckling making me giggle.

"I'll be there." I said with the smile that never left my face.

————————

I was walking down the hallway when I got pulled the janitors closet. I look to see who it was and it was...

Jack

"WTF are you doing?" I said... Well screamed at him.

"Shh keep it down. I want to ask you something about Sienna." He said whispering.

"Sienna." I said making it sound more like a question.

"Yes Sienna. Me and Gabbie broke up.

(NO OFFENSE TO THEM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THEY'RE REALLY CUTE TOGETHER AND ALSO LITTLE LAVENDER IS SO CUTE I LOVE HER)

and I've been hanging out with Sienna for awhile and I've grown feelings for her." He said.

"What do I have to do about this" I said looking at him like he's an idiot.

"Tell me what she likes so I get an idea on how to ask her out"

"I have the perfect idea" I said smiling.

———————

I was at lunch with my tray trying to find where the other girls and boys were sitting.

Once I find them I started walking towards them when Rebecca walks to Corbyn and sits on his lap.

I had high hopes that he would push her off but he didn't.

I just throwed my tray and went to the girls bathroom and to a stall. I heard someone walk in.

"Chels is us" "We know you're in here" "Please come out" I heard Amelia, Miley and Sienna say.

I didn't talk, I even breathed calmly so they wouldn't hear me. I heard them sigh and walk away.

I've been here for like 30 minutes ever since the girls left. The door opened once but that's it no one else came in here, no one that I was hoping.

I get out of the stall to meet with my reflection in the mirror. Messy hair, puffy bloodshot red eyes, I look like a psycho.

Then at the top left corner there stands a note not just any note, the ones I've been getting recently. I sigh and go and grab it.

Here we go again.

Wondering who send you home last night??? ;)
xoxo

Yeah yeah I know I haven't been posting recently but I Promise I'll post more often it's just the end of the school and we have exams and stuff. Till the next time...
Xoxo