12

chelsey was at home just chilling watching netflix. her talk with the girls helped her a lot. she had the popcorn with her while watching "five feet apart" her favorite movie.

ding dong.

the doorbell rang. chelsey groaned before setting the popcorn aside and walking to open the door.

only to be met with the only person she didn't want to see. corbyn.

"what do you want?" chelsey blankets said looking at him dead in the eyes. "listen i'm not gonna talk much and try be all sorry and stuff i just want you to put something comfy on and come with me."

"and what makes you think i'm actually gonna listen to yoy?" chelsey and tried closing the door but corbyns foot stopped it. "please." he said.

"fine. come in and go to the living room till i'm ready." corbyn nodded and walked inside as chelsey closed the door. "i'll be right back." she said and walked upstairs into her room.

she picked a pair pink maroon sweat pant and noddle strip crop top. she left her hair down and just brushed then a bit. she kept her scrunchie in her hand and last but not least put on her white vans and walked downstairs.

"i'm ready." she said as she walked in the living room. corbyn was taken back a bit when he saw the view in front of him but quickly got up and started walking out.

"where are we even going?" chelsey said as her and corbyn were at his car driving somewhere. "you'll see." was all that corbyn said letting the brunette wonder where he's taking her.

after a few other minutes they stopped. chelsey looked around to see a field around her. the girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"what's this corbyn?" the girl said turning her gaze at the boy. "just come with me." corbyn said and started walking towards the field the girl slowly walking close behind him.

they made a turn and chelsey was faced with a big blanket and food settled in a part of the field. chelsey hand goes to her mouth. "you did this?" she said amazed.

"with a bit of help yeah." corbyn said scratching the back of his neck. he sat down and so did chelsey.

"but why?" chelsey said looking around her. "wanted to show you that what rebecca said doesn't matter." corbyn said and grabbed her hands.

"chels the stuff that i said about you at the janitors closet was true." corbyn said. chelsey knew exactly what he was talking about.

"corbyn i don't know what to say." chelsey said looking him in the eye. "no no don't say anything." he said and slowly sat closer to the girl.

his arms went around the girl as chelsey rested her head on his chest and layed down looking at the star above them forgetting about the rest.