24

"shit," a whimper escaped corbyns mouth as he adjusted his eyes to the brightness.

"where the fuck am i?" he said his voice raspy and dry.

he tried getting up but he saw he was tied in different medication and he had caskets in his left leg and right arm.

the door soon open the doctor being revealed.

"omg you're awake," the doctor said surprise.

"sup?" corbyn smiled like nothing happened.

"why am i here?" corbyn asked.

"you don't remember anything?" the doctor asked.

corbyn shook his head.

"what's the last thing you remember?" the doctor asked again.

"we were in the second month of school and the boys were talking about this girl who i had a crush on," corbyn answered.

"i see," the doctor said.

"ok corbyn you need to rest a bit and i'll give your family and friends that you've finally woken up," the doctor smiled and corbyn nodded.

—————

"mrs.besson and everyone that's here for corbyn besson may i get your attention?" the doctor yelled.

"so we have great news," the doctor smiled. "corbyns awake,"

"omg," mrs.besson relieved a breath.

everyone started cheering and hugging each other.

"when can we see him?" ashley asked.

"soon but i need to tell you one more thing," the doctor frowned.

"he doesn't remember anything that happened that day," the doctor said.

"what's the last time he remembers?" jonah asked.

"the second week of school and you were all talking about this girl who he had a crush on," the doctor explained.

"chelsey," all of the boys frowned at the same time.

"thanks for the information doctor," mrs.besson said to the doctor as he walked away.

"i'm gonna go see chelsey for a bit," miley said and walked away.

"me too," amelia said.

—————

"i bet you can't wait to go home?" miley asked chelsey.

both of them and amelia were at chelseys hospital room.

"of course even though i'm not gonna be able to do it in my own feet," chelsey exclaimed.

"c'mon don't be like that," amelia fake pouted.

"yeah plus you only gonna be in a wheelchair for a month," miley stated.

"but prom?" chelsey asked.

"prom is in a month and a half you'll be good," miley assured her.

"i can't wait to go with corbyn," chelsey laughed happily.

miley and amelia look at each other but they knew that they shouldn't tell her about corbyn.

"speaking of is he getting better?" chelsey asked her face turning serious.

"yeah he woke up but they don't allow visit," amelia rambled quickly.

"oh man that sucks," chelsey frowned.

—————

"bean," ashley sniffled her eyes puffy as she entered her brothers hospital room.

"ash," corbyn said excited at the sight of his sister.

ashley walked closer to him a sad smile spread across her face.

"i missed you bean," she let out a small chuckle as she grabbed his cold hand.

"i missed you more ash," corbyn sighed as he did his best trying to hold onto his sister hand.

"i'm sorry," corbyn let out a tear.

"no no it's not your fault," ashley said as she whipped his tear off," it's no ones fault," she choked out her inner self wanting to blame it all on chelsey.

"where are the guys?" corbyn asked.

"outside they're coming in after me," ashley softly smiled at the boy.

"have i missed a lot from school?" corbyn asked once again.

"n-no umm- prom is in a month and a half tho and then you're finished with highschool," ashley rambled really quick.

"wow i've been out for 7 months how's that possible?" corbyn chuckled slightly.

"y-yeah," ashley chuckled nervously knowing the truth but she couldn't tell her brother that he's been out for a month only but doesn't remember.

"well i'm gonna go now so the boys can come in," the blonde girl kissed her brother cold hand.

"bye ash," corbyn said as ashley walked out.

can u hear my sobs?

sorry i haven't been posting i'm just working on some others stories for you guys.

i'm working on another story who's kinda inspired by a movie.

and i'm working on the sequel of idiot. :)))))