7

Miley, Amelia and Sienna are over my place right now. We were blasting to music while Sienna did my makeup and Amelia did my hair, while Miley was on my closet trying to find an outfit other then black pants and sweatshirts.

"I got the horses in the back.." We were all singing, when I got a call.

The call (Ch-Chelsey  ??-Unknown)

Ch: Hello.

??:Hey it's me.

Ch:Umm who's this?

C:Corbyn.

C-Corbyn

Ch-Oh hi Corbyn. Why calling?

C:Miley told me that she and the other girls are at your place. Daniel is going to pick up Miley, Jack and Sienna, and Zach is picking up Amelia. Can I maybe come and pick you up?

Ch: I can just go with Zach and Amelia don't want to be a bother.

C:No no no not at all. I'll be there at 7.

Ch:Ok... See you.

C:Bye Chels.

End of call

The girls were squealing from excitement. I just rolled my eyes as they continued doing my hair and makeup.

It was 6 when they were finally done with mine and their makeup and hair, now time for the outfit.

I wore a black dress which was kinda short and a bit princess like. It was sleeveless and the back was open.

I felt like I was revealing too much but Miley wouldn't let me change. At least I tried.

At 7 the doorbell ring. I checked my self one last time on my mirror and went to get it.

As soon as I opened it I saw Corbyn standing there looking handsome as always.

"Ready?" He said smiling and opening the way from the door so I can go outside. I send him back the smile and nod.

"Girls see you at the party." I yelled and walked out.

We walk to the car as he opens the door of the car to let me in. I smile at him and get in.

The ride was normal we didn't really talk that much, we listened to music and yeah.

When we arrive at the house you can already see people making out and fully drunk.

To think this is only the beginning of the party.

When I go there I immediately saw the girls drinking with the boys. I walk up to them.

"Hiiiiii Chelseyyyy" Amelia said clearly drunk.

"Where's Corbyn?" She said looking around almost falling.

"Right here" He said as he came by my side. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Smashhh." Zach said joining the drunk club.

"Let's go somewhere else baby." Amelia said fake pouting at Zach.

Zach smirked and got her and walked upstairs. I don't even want to know what happened to her.

Then Sienna, Jack , Daniel and Miley came. Jack and Miley clear but Sienna and Daniel being responsible clearly didn't drink at all.

"I'm sorry I tried stopping her from drinking." Daniel said as he gave me a sorry.

"It's okay I know how stubborn she is." I said giving me a smile.

"We're gonna go sit down." Sienna said pointing at her and Jack.

"Danielllll I don'ttt feel good." Miley said rolling her eyes and holding her hands.

"Oh no." Daniel said carrying her bride style to the bathroom. I giggle to the actions.

"Wanna go grab a drink?" Corbyn said pointing to the kitchen.

"I don't drink." I said shaking my head.

"Then I want to grab one come with me." He said I nodded and went with him.

He grabbed a shot and drink it. Then Rebecca came with the sluttiest outfit on.

"Hey Corbyn" She said trailer her index finger down his chest.

"Rebecca." Corbyn said confused looking down to her finger.

"Let's go upstairs baby." Rebecca said clearly drunk. I was just standing there cringing.

"Sorry I'm here for Chelsey." He said slapping her arm away and moving closer to me.

"You bitch." Rebecca said and slapped me in the face.

I stood there in shock as she walked away without letting me make my move.

As soon as she walked away Corbyn engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm sorry she's crazy. Are you okay?" He said pulling me away from the hug and looking at me. I nodded.

It was silence between us two for a minute.

"What are we doing let's party?" I said screaming and laughing.

I decided that I will fuck myself up and drink and get drunk today.

After a couple shots I was completely drunk. I walked upstairs to find a bathroom.

I walked to a room and saw Amelia and Zach making out. Yuck.

I walked to the next door and before I could open the door I felt dizzy and darkness took over.

Before sleepiness took over me I felt myself being carried away.

Let's just hope this doesn't end bad.

Okay so I like this chapter a lot. Idk why? I just do. But here you go. Till the next chapter.
Ciao