4

The same day

It's getting so frustrating right now, not knowing who's sending this stupid notes to me.

What do they want from me?? What do they expect?

It was time to go to Amelia place, that we were all hanging out. Then I remembered,shoot I haven't text Sienna yet.

The text

Chelsey
Hey is this Sienna.

***  *** ***
Depends

Chelsey
It's Chelsey from the library

*** *** ***
Oh yes this is Sienna. What's wrong??

Chelsey
Me, Amelia and Miley are going to hang out today. We want you to come.

~Chelsey changed *** *** ***  to Sienna~

Sienna
Idk..

Chelsey
Please!!

Sienna
Ugh Fineee

Chelsey
Yes 4pm at this address !!!!

End of texting

Now that I got that out of the way, I am in a dilemma on should I tell the girls about the notes or not.

Like WHAT am I supposed to do?

I get my shoes on and went my way to Amelia. I decided I'll take a walk cause you know what, why not?

As soon as I got there I can see Amelia and Miley asking a ton of questions to Sienna. Poor girl.

We talked and ate. Mostly ate. We got to know Sienna a lot and she isn't that shy after all, she just doesn't like being social with a lot of people.

We learned that she has a huge crush on Jack, yup Jack Avery. I feel bad for her since he's with Gabbie, but hey who knows??

After awhile we all went back with Sienna giving us a ride since she had a car.

I didn't tell the girls about the notes. I just don't feel like I should right now. I don't even know how to tell them.

Sometimes I feel like the person who's sending me these notes is a close friend of mine or something like that.

Or he's just a big stalker, which could be an option.

I mean since most of the notes have come to me from school I know that he's definitely from our school, but who he is or what he wants we just have to wait and find out.

———————

I woke up again just like I do everyday. Doing my routine, eating breakfast and getting in the car.

The whole ride Amelia talked about Zach and how he supposedly noticed her and asked her number, which I'm happy for her cause she has a big crush on him.

I'm just to scared that he might get with her and break her heart, that's what he does with girls anyways.

And of course we cannot forget Miley talking on how Daniel is so sweet and text her good morning and goodnight everyday.

How they go out for lunch and they have gotten to know each other so well.

"Date already" I said to her earning a chuckle from the three of us.

Then they started talking about me and how I should start doing something to get Corbyn attention.

Miley of course being the fashion icon she is telling me that I should step up my clothes and begging me to go with her shopping.

Amelia in the other hand tells me to step up my flirt game. Like I'm over here just like..

Yeah sure I'll do it, but like I'll never do it.

The car stops and we enter the school hallways. Here we go again.

Unknown pov.

Am I doing the right thing sending this notes to her??

Don don donnnnn.... Okay I was trying to be dramatic but this chapter was just a filler. But I have one quick question.

Who do you already ship from this story ;)

Adios until the next chapter.