13

me and corbyn have been laying here for awhile. it was around 9pm and we had school tomorrow.

"corbyn i think we should go." i said getting up.

"what why?" he said getting up too.

"it's 9pm corbyn we have school tomorrow." "ok fine." he said sighing and we walked to his car.

"i hope you liked this kinda of date thing." corbyn said keeping his attention at the road.

"yes corbyn i loved it." chelsey said with a small grin in her face.

a small smile crept on the boy face too as he was satisfied with himself.

after a long drive they finally made it to chelseys house.

"so i guess i'll see you tomorrow." chelsey said with a nervous smile.

"see you tomorrow." corbyn said calmly smiling at the girl.

"bye corbyn." the girl said and gave corbyn a small kiss on the cheek walking out.

corbyn stood there he's cheeks a light color of red now from what just happened.

he quickly turned on the car and started driving to his place the whole time a huge grin was kept on his face.

the next day

chelsey slowly woke up adjusting her eyes to the brightness in her room.

she quickly looked at her phone seeing that it's 9am.

"why in the world did i woke up so early." the girl said to herself as she got up from her comfy bed.

she did her usual morning as she shuffled through her favorites jams at the moment.

chelsey was never the kind of breakfast person but she was really craving pancakes right now.

the girl walked down and started making her pancakes her music coming from her phone never stoping.

after awhile she was finally done with her pancakes. she set them in her table sitting down in a chair satisfied with her job.

the music has stopped now and she was eating in peace and quiet.

her phone suddenly buzzed notifying her that she got a mew message.

she felt a smile on her face when she saw that it was a text from corbyn.

(corbean💜-corbyn chels😍-chelsey)

corbean💜
good morning
are you up yet?

chels😍
good morning.
yeah i've been up fro awhile now actually.

corbean💜
the other girls are coming to our house
would you like to come?

chels😍
is amelia coming too?

corbean💜
yes why?

chels😍
just wondering.

corbean💜
so are you coming or not?

chels😍
yeah i'll be there.
what time and the address please?

corbean💜
6pm and the adress is
******.

chels😍
kk.
see you there then.

corbean💜
see ya.
❤️.

end of text

i left the phone aside and washed my plate. i then sat on my living room and decided to text the girls.

weredumb🤪

chelsey
are y'all going to the boys today?

miley
i am.

amelia
yep.

sienna
i am too. 

chelsey
Amelia i thought
you and zach weren't
on good terms?

amelia
yes we weren't
but he said he'll change
so i gave him a second
chance.

miley
i told her not to.

sienna
same.

chelsey
if that makes you happy then do it.

amelia
thank you chelsey

chelsey
well gotta go bye.

miley
bye bye

amelia
bye bestie

sienna
bye chels.

end of text

when i was done i heard a doorbell ring.

i quickly got up to check who it was since i wasn't expecting anyone in particular.

i open the door to see no one. except that in the door way was a bouquet of roses.

i grabbed it and walked inside gently setting then on my kitchen table.

i look to see if it said from who it was.

and guess what?

it was on of the notes.

had fun with corbyn besson?
                               xoxo