14

chelsey was pacing around the room starting to overthink once again.

she went on a date with the boy she likes a night ago to find out that her stalker was there too.

for her that's just some messed up stuff.

she thinks this needs to stop and that she needs to find who's doing it.

but she can't really do that due the fact that the person doesn't like any kind of evidence.

she just wishes that whoever it is to come up to her and talk like a normal human being and not like whatever they're doing.

chelsey has7 notes in total and so it's been a week since the day chelsey started getting this notes and wow a lot happened.

she decided to through all of them once again.

she grabbed her book bag and opened it to see the little pocket where she put every single note.

she grabbed all of them and read them one by one.

she thought for a moment and decided that she'll put them somewhere more safe from now on not her bag.

she grabbed all of the notes and went upstairs to her room.

she went through her closet until she found the wooden box that she was looking for.

she grabbed a sharpie and wrote the notes on the top.

she opened it and put all of the notes in there.

she closed and hide under her bed.

now the girl knows that that's not the best place to hide them but she didn't care.

or more specifically didn't think about it.

——————

chelsey had just gotten ready to go to the boys house.

she was wearing a pair of mom jeans and a cropped sweatshirt.

her hair up in a ponytail and her checkered vans on.

she grabbed her phone and keys and walked out of the door locking it.

she got in the car and turned it on and taking ahead of her road.

there was music playing on the radio in a really low volume.

chelsey started getting calls but she knew she couldn't get the call.

her phone kept buzzing. she knew it was corbyn or the girls and hoped it wasn't anything emergent or bad.

she sped up a bit trying to go through shortcuts.

————————

she finally arrived at the house ringing the doorbell repeatedly.

an annoyed zach opened the door.

"girl i get it your excited but calm the fuck down." zach said rolling his eyes.

"don't talk to me like that child." she said and pointing the finger at him.

"now your friend corbyn has been calling me repeatedly so it's his fault." the girl said as she walked inside.

"ok." zach said and took her to the living room.

as soon as she went in the girl was greeted by her 3 bestfriends and the 4 other boys.

tate was there as well but she hadn't really talked to her before.

she took a seat next to corbyn as that was the only one not taken.

"why did you keep calling me?" chelsey whispered to corbyn.

"i thought you were coming." he whispered back.

"i came five minutes late." the girl chuckled.

"that's to much." he said making both of them let out a small laugh.

"hey lover birds what's so funny?" amelia said towards corbyn and chelsey.

chelsey cheeks turner another shade as she put her head down from embarrassment.

"aww she's blushing." miley said.

"girls stop." corbyn said smiling a bit.

"my little boy is growing up." jonah said and wiped out a imaginary tear.

"omg." corbyn mumbled putting his head down too.

"ok ok we're done." daniel said letting out a chuckle.

———————

it was around 9pm and all of the boys and the girl were cuddling with their partners.

they just started watching the movie After.

all of the girls were amused by the movie, while the boys thought it was just another romantic movie.

chelsey felt herself starting to drowse out and feel more sleepy as she laid her head on corbyns chest.

corbyn was caressing her hair slowly and gently.

and with that the girl fell asleep not remembering anything else that happened after that.

hiiii,

i'm annoying i know. buttttt i just changed the layout on all of the chapters so the paragraphs are shorter and not in the right side but the middle of the page.

i just find it more aesthetically pleasing for myself. i might change my cast chapter thing but i don't know yet.

love you💜💜

~S