15

chelsey got up feeling a pair of arms around her.

she wasn't on the couch that she fell asleep to but she now was in someone room in their bed.

she looks who's beside her and holding her to see corbyn.

she smiles a bit. she likes the feeling she get every time she sees him.

one of her hands slowly move to his hair as she starts playing with it.

"good morning." corbyn said in a deep and raspy voice that made chelsey melt.

"good morning." she said as a smile grew bigger on her face.

after laying for a couple other minutes playing with corbyn hair she decides it's time to get up.

she tries to get off of corbyns grip but he pulls her closer not letting her get up.

"corbyn i have to go to my house what will my dad think?" chelsey said letting out a chuckle.

"ok." he groaned and let go off her.

she got up and grabbed her phone from the nightstand to see messages from her dad and a couple missed calls.

she quickly opens the text hoping that she's not in trouble.

chelseys dad it's not home most of the time but when he is he wants his daughter to be there.

the text

saturday, 9pm

dad🤪
where in the world are you?

saturday, 10:18pm

dad🤪
chelsey where are you?

saturday, 10:50pm

dad🤪
chelsey answer or you're in big trouble.

saturday, 11:27pm

dad🤪
i really hope you're not drunk with a guy.
i trust you bub and i hope you didn't do anything stupid.

saturday, 1am

dad🤪
call or text me when you see this.

end of text

chelsey let out a big sigh as she knew she had to explain everything to her dad now.

she went downstairs and put her shoes on grabbing her car key and driving to her house.

———————

"dad i'm home." chelsey screamed as she walked inside.

soon her father face showed up running from the kitchen. he looked tired and had bags underneath his eyes.

he waited up all night for her.

"chelsey where have you been?" her dad said as he engulfed her in a hug.