epilogue

"honey dinner is ready," chelsey called from the kitchen for her husband.

"coming bebe," corbyn yelled back from upstairs.

"mom can i please got to johnny later?" aaron asked chelsey his own mother.

"yes but only because i know that aunt tate will take care of you two," chelsey laughed at her 7 year old son.

"here we come," corbyn yelled as he came downstairs with his 3 year old daughter chloe in his back.

"calm down you two," chelsey laughed as corbyn peeked chelseys lips.

"eww mom dad," aaron groaned and the two grownups laughed.

corbyn settled chloe in her chair as he sat on his and chelsey placed their food on the table.

"delicious," corbyn mumbled his face stuffed with food.

"jack is dropping sienna with lavender and leah when he comes to pick me up for work," corbyn explained to chelsey.

"that's wonderful cause amelia is coming with maddie too," chelsey said excited.

"what about miley?" corbyn asked.

"daniel took her and brandon on a vacation," chelsey said obvious.

"oh yeah i forgot," corbyn chuckled.

"we're getting old bebe," chelsey said while laughing.

"i can't believe that you just get more beautiful," corbyn kissed chelseys cheek.

"i'm gonna go now cause jack is waiting outside," corbyn said and put his jacket on.

he pecked chelseys lips one last time and walked out the door as sienna walked in with her 4 and 3 year old daughters.

siennas daughters and chelseys daughter screamed in excitement when they saw each other hugging.

"all right you three go play in the playroom and don't touch the boys stuff," chelsey warned the girls even though she knew they wouldn't listen.

"amelia is coming too," chelsey said as her and sienna settled down in the living room.

"that's great," sienna smiled.

"we'll wait for her and then i'll get coffee," chelsey said and amelia shrugged.

soon amelia came and all of the girls were having their mother talking.

"i personally eat a lot for lunch," sienna shrugged.

"i eat a lot for dinner cause eating for two requires a lot of food," amelia smiled.

"hold up eating for two?" chelsey furrowed her eyebrows confused.

"surprise," amelia yelled and put her hand on her stomach.

"omg congratulations," both sienna and chelsey said.

"how long?" sienna asked.

"4 weeks," amelia answered.

all of the girls and boys have created their own families now.

corbyn and chelsey had two daughtes chloe and brooke and a son aaron.

tate and jonah had a son johnny and a daughter jenna.

amelia and zach had two sons hayden and cameron and two daughters maddie and loren.

miley and daniel had a son brandon and twins clara and claire.

all of them were so happy that they not only created they own families but they got to share it as a big grown family.

the actual end.