| 5 |

"Wow, hello there, Connor," Emily greeted, waving, as she rushed to me, heels clicking on the floor and hugged me.

"Hi" I muttered, pulling my body away from her.

"I didn't see you around lately but I'm glad you're here" she said, gesturing her hands here and there which I couldn't get what she was saying.

"You're there for two weeks in maximum?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"Maybe if it's in good condition"

I nodded. "Safe flight then"

Emily smiled widely at me and planted a kiss on my cheeks which I wiped it immediately, "Thanks, Connor."

"Sure thing" I said.

"Jake may hang out with you when I'm gone and. . . He talks about you a lot lately. What's up between you both?"

Really? I opened my mouth and felt the hotness crept up my neck.

"We're just friends, Emily. I know that you knew what I am but please, I don't like Jake okay? He's not my type"

She sighed but still smiling, "I'm glad you made friends, Connor. Have you talk with your parents?"

My throat tightened. "no"

"Oh, still that . . . You know?" she said.

"You know nothing about my parents, Emily. Let's just talk about something else" I said, pursing my lips.

"Sorry"

I shrugged and she turned to Jake, watching them talking and laughing and kissing.

As thing got deeper, I gulped and looked away, disgusted.

And after a few, the speaker announced about the next flight and I heard Emily said, "That would be my flight"

Jake stood beside me and we both watched Emily disappearing into the sea of people. He sighed. "She told me to take care of you"

"Fuck no" I grimaced.

"I know you'll be reacting like that" Jake laughed, "Cute."

Cute

That got me blushed.

"I did told to you not to hide your face from me, right?" he asked, pulling the hoodie out of my head. "why do you always hide your face from everyone?"

I shrugged. "I don't know"

He frowned.

I frowned, too.

"Are you hungry?" he suddenly asked.

"No" I replied.

"There's a new movie at the cinema" Jake stated and grinned at me, "let's watch it with me"

"Whoa, why me? Don't you have friends?"

"I've been busy with studies and I'm lazy to be friends with the people there" he said bluntly.

"No. I have Netflix. Let's just watch it at mine"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, "I see, you don't like crowded place, huh? So that's why you're avoiding to come here"

"One of the reasons" I muttered quietly.

"Yours then" he claimed.

I looked up at him. "What?"

"I said, let's watch movie at yours then" he repeated, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever" I said and dragged him out of the airport and went to our own car.

I started driving my car and he followed behind like a stalker. When we drove to the empty highway, we raced and of course, I won. I smirked and turned to the curb, entering my apartment's gate area, Jake followed suit.

As I parked my car, I locked it and went to Jake's car. He was leaning against his car, smiling at me as usual.

"Do you take care of your face's skin?"

My face fell, "You kidding? I'm not a girl"

He laughed. "Yeah? You seemed to take care of it since it looks so soft"

"Seriously?" I said. Rolling my eyes. We used the stairs instead of the elevator because Jake was fascinated about how shiny the stairs is, how big it is and bleh.

He talked shits about the apartment until we got to the fifth floor.

We walked closer to my place and my face paled when I saw someone familiar that I haven't meet for so long.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked but I was still froze at my position until the woman turned to us, smiling.

"Hello, Daniel. It's been awhile"

Anger rushed into me.

∞∞∞∞

Short chapter for today. Sorry.

I know my story isn't that good as yours or like the others but at least, I've tried making a story...