| 11 |

Will's POV*

I splashed my face with cold water and looked at my reflection.

Bryan will never like me back. I'm so ugly. My black hair is out of style, my shirt is too baggy to me and.. I am hundred percent not his type.

But

I can do this. There's nothing to be scared of. I took a deep breath and exhaled as loud as I can.

It's a possibility that we can be together.

I turned my heel and went outside the restroom.

Connor was nowhere to be seen and Chris was cleaning the table.

I continued doing my work as a cashier for today since Sara took my place as the waiter.

I glanced at the clock and my work will end in two minutes.

The time was painfully slow and I didn't realize Sara was calling me from behind until she smacked my back.

"Tell me you didn't listen to what I said," she said, smiling dangerously at me. "You did not listen, do you?"

"Ah, what? I.. Sorry?" I stuttered. "What did you say?"

"Ugh. I won't repeat my words this time. Bryan wants you to meet him at his office NOW." She informed with an eye roll.

"Oh no," I muttered.

"Oh YES!" Sara shouted, making the customers to look at us.

"I'm scared. After what happened that day." I said, backing off as I remembered what really happen when I blurt out that I like Bryan in the kitchen and how Bryan reacted to it.

Sara smacked me again and said, "Stop being scared, Will. You know I love gays. Go get him!"

"Thanks"

"Yeah, go! I love you." Sara shooed me and I slowly walked to Bryan's office. I stopped at his door and opened it slowly.

I stepped in and closed the door before turning around to see Bryan sitting on his table, smirking at me.

"What do you want?" I asked, arms crossed.

"I like you too, Will," Bryan suddenly said. "That is why I accept you as the worker here. I fall for you the first time I met you."

"What?" I said... Shocked. "I thought you were..-"

"Shush, so.. William Asher, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Who doesn't want to be with you? Of course I want to be your boyfriend! You bitch!"

Bryan smiled at me and said, "We're gonna have a trip this Sunday. Be ready."

"Bu-"

"No buts, baby. You can bring your friend.. Who? Connor?"

Baby. He freaking called me baby!!

"Trip? Where?"

Bryan leaned back to his chair and said, "I surveyed the internet and found a good place to stay and I booked for us already. So no rejections to hear."

"Good place?"

"Yes, babe," Bryan answered. "It's out of the city and we're going to the famous water park in the world. You'll love them."

"Oh god..." I melted.

"C'mere" Bryan demand, patting his lap.

I made a horror face but found myself on his lap seconds later.

He grabbed me by the waist and leaned forward, crashing his lips to my lips and we moved in rhythm.

I pulled away first and he frowned, "Thank you."

"Anytime, babe. I've been waiting to kiss you, for four fucking years" Bryan says. "love you."

That's too strong isn't it?

"I uh, I.. Like you? Yeah sure yeah."

We just got together.

Maybe just because we'd known each other for four years already..

And I still don't love him but to like him.

"The trip is our first date, okay?"

I nodded, "That'll be so fun!"

Bryan repeated, "Fun.. Hmm?"

I smacked him on the shoulder and exclaimed, "No! That's not what I meant!"

"We can do it, you know?"

Oh no.

"Uhhh," I said to Bryan.

He laughed and ruffled my hair, "Whenever you're ready."

Why didn't he act when I didn't say that I love him back?

Do I hurt him now? Yes.

But I wish the trip would be the best.

______

Actually, their story will be out as this story ends.