| 26 |

uhm sexual thingy up ahead

"I heard you tried to escape the hospital last night." Was the first thing my dad stated when he came in the room.

I frowned, "The nurse told you?"

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, ignoring my question, "Your body needs some rest and escaping is not going to help anything."

"I was just doing an experiment."

He scoffed but brushes it off and proceed to ask me a question, "Have you eaten?"

"Not yet, though but I'm hungry."

Dad glanced over his watch as his other hand brushed his hair back, "Your food will be here in a few minutes. I requested the chef to make your favorite porridge and get it delivered here."

"Cool." I said, "don't you have work?"

Dad was wearing a sport grey t-shirt with his jogger pants instead of wearing his all time suit which I guess he came here from his morning routine. He had been wearing suits since born and it is rare for him not to wear one.

"Yes, I do have work but I'm checking on you here after being informed that you woke up last night and did something unique."

I laughed and shook my head, "Ya, unique indeed."

Dad rolled his eyes.

The door had a slight knock and a nurse came in with the food my dad requested to be sent here. I looked at how freshly it was steamed and how warm it was through the glass container and thanked my dad for this.

"Alright. I'm going to leave, if you need anything you can contact me or your mother."

"Got it."

"Have a rest, Daniel. Your body is still tired so don't try to escape again."

"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. Be safe." I said before he gave me a nod and slid the door shut behind him.

I somehow wanted my dad to stay a little bit longer but sadly he has work so I just bit my tongue from saying the truth because I know it will bother him.

I didn't finish the porridge so that I could eat later again, hating the fact that I was saving it. There is always that food that is very special, you're willing to save some instead of finishing it in one gulp.

Since I had tried to escape, the nurses and the hospital services forbid me from having my phone or any gadgets around me just in case I got someone to contact to help me escape.

I sighed, pushing off the blankets off me and got off the bed. As I was about to walk off towards the window, I tripped over the wire and found myself lay clean on the floor.

"Just tell me if you like me, you damn floor."

I groaned, grabbing the bedside as my support to get up. Standing in front of the window, I pushed aside the curtains and looked how bright it was outside.

It felt warm from the sunlight touching my skin through the glasses. I want to go outside but the nurse told me I someone must guide me. Well, the nurses here could guide me but they have their work and couldn't look after someone that long just to company someone outside.

I turned around and leaned against the window, lips slowly curving upwards as I remembered what I did last night.

I was somehow glad that he was there. I'll be in damn trouble is he wasn't with me last night.

But I dozed off to sleep without realization after I kissed him and woke up with no presence of Jake beside me, making the tension in the room so plain and lonely.

"I miss him," I said underneath my breath, "fuck."

I slumped down on the floor and hid my face in the palm of my hands, cursing at myself as I felt my face slowly warming up, "God, what is wrong with me?"

"I fucking miss him."

"I miss him."

"I miss him." I repeated again and again.

Still burying my face in my hands.

I groaned.

"I miss you, too."

My eyes widened as his voice rang in my ear and I fell back, backing myself away from him until my back reached the wall.

Damn, that's embarrassing, Connor.

My eyes was fixed at him as he smiled, looking down at me that was sprawled on the floor, like shit.

He was still smiling, likely sounding amused when he speak up, "What's wrong, Connor?"

"Wipe that smile off your face." I spat, glaring as he started to tease me with his ass of a smile.

"Why? You don't like it?"

"Shut up."

He offered me his hand and helped me to get up as I took it. We both sat on the bed, side by side after that when he started again, "So, do you mind telling me who's the person you missed?"

I elbowed him in return.

He leaned down and I felt his lips brushed against my ear, his hot breath blowing through my skin, "I can be more aggressive than you, you know?"

I froze for a second and quickly turned my head towards his, his face was inches away from me and I glanced down at his lips that looks so, welcoming.

"Fuck" I said lowly.

"You want?"

"Where?"

"Here." His head motioning towards the bed we sat on.

He watched me as I backed myself up to the headboard, our eyes were locked still and he crawled towards my direction, hovering me a seconds later.

I was breathing heavily, not knowing what to say since he made me speechless.

Jake made me silent.

"Kiss me." He mouthed, eyes demanding.

I reached up and our lips barely touch because he pulled away everytime it's about to touch. I slumped back down and looked at him, "You're teas—"

He smashed his lips on mine before I could finish. Our lips moved in sync and he slid his tongue inside as he explored more, taking control over everything.

My hands were at his back, I grabbed his hair as we were making out. I can feel his smirk against my lips throughout the kiss and we pulled away to breathe.

He stared into my eyes and went to my side and began planting his kisses on my jawline, grinding his hard ones against mine.

He pulled my hospital shirt off of me and trailed down my body and sucked on my nipples. I moaned and my hands started to roam around his body, pulling out his jacket along with his shirt and throw it away on the floor.

We were both naked on the bed not that long after.

He scanned everything on me and his eyes met mine, again, "You're hot."

"Fuck me, then." I breathed

"Say less."

Then he started it off with kissing, again.

Jake's kinda hot here don't you think?