| 27 |

A week passed by and I was already released from the hospital. The doctor told me that I could at least have a rest for a few days more before I can go somewhere outdoor. Not that I always go out anyways.

The doctor also added about staying away from doing something sexual. Well, somehow they found out about me having sex that night because apparently the nurse barged in with a reason of hearing banging sounds.

I was scolded but it was worth the sex. Probably will do it again to piss them off. They reported all these to my parents as soon as they caught me having sex in the room. My dad was just..dad. He just gave me the 'I'm fed up with you' look when he came while my mom was kind of worried but I can see that she was excited about it by what she looks.

It was Sunday and I was just home alone, obviously resting just like what the doctor told me to do. My mom told me that everything is ready in this house so just call for a maid if I need help.

I frowned when the show I was watching on the TV just ended. I sighed, closing the TV off and fixed myself before walking out of the room. I was totally out of ideas of what to do.

"Do something productive." My mom told me that before she went to work along with dad.

I came up with something after remembering that we got indoor pool. I got up and went to my room to change into my swimming trunks.

But I was lonely.

So I called Jake.

"You alright, Connor?" He asked right away before I could say a thing.

"Come over. I'm bored."

I can tell he was smiling when I asked him to come over and he said, "Be there in ten minutes."

"Hurry," I gushed.

"Alright alright geez, I know you missed me a lot."

"No, I don't."

"I can feel the love."

A dry laugh escaped my mouth and told him to meet me at the indoor pool at my place before ending the call. I ran downstairs and went through the hallway and got to the end of the west side of the house which is where the indoor pool was located.

Kaitlyn, one of the maids I know was preparing some stuff I needed and I asked her, "All settle?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, sir, the water is all warm like what you have requested. The guests' extra swimming trunks is just right on the bench. There's also some green tea on the table for you to drink. Call me if you need anything else."

"Thanks, Kaitlyn."

"Anything for you, sir," She answered before she scurried away.

I looked around and glanced up on the glasses roof. It was raining outside. No wonder it was cold as hell. I let out a deep breath when I went inside the pool which was incredibly warm.

I made myself floating like a starfish and I watched as the rain poured on the roof and went to the sides since the roof was a coned shape.

"Sir, Jake Evelyn just arrived." Kaitlyn informed.

I was, somehow, startled about her sudden voice echoing the place which made me snapped myself and splashed everything.

I pushed my wet hair back and wiped my eyes to see Jake walking inside. He was wearing a white shirt with a grey sweatpants that made me look quickly at his...you know,

It looked at me first.

Jake was hot. Like real hot.

"Wait till you completely healed up then we can go for round two." He said, giving me a quick wink, which I can't tell he was winking or having an itchy eyes while walking towards the bench to change right after he noticed his swimming trunks were ready.

He got me into a very red shade when he said that and he noticed I was silent, he gave me a side look and smirked. "Imagining it already?"

"Shut up, Jake."

He chuckled and later joined me in the pool. We were just talking and he shared the story about when he was back in Michigan, and Jake also teased me a lot in the middle of our conversation.

He leaned against the edge, dipped his head in the water and pushed his blonde hair back and I was just watching him, looking at the moves on his shoulder and the hair thingy. And when the water was dripping down his chest and abs,

he's just damn fucking hot.

And his lips were—

"No one's stopping you from kissing me, Connor."

"No, you, kiss me."

I could hear him mumbled something like "Roger that" before approaching towards me in the middle of the pool. He made himself closer that our chests collided.

My heartbeat was beating so fast and I can feel something in my stomach that kind of triggered my nervous system.

Jake's face was close and he was smiling so hard I'm starting to get addicted about his smile.

"I like your smile," I blurted.

"Really?"

I frowned, "What do you think? I'm not telling lies about you charming smile."

"Thanks. I like it when you have that attitude."

"Shut up and kiss me already." I demanded, not knowing why I can't wait that longer for him to kiss me.

He glanced down at my lips and our eyes locked on one another when he looked back at me.

His lips finally touched mine and I closed my eyes the kiss deepened. I gave in to him and he explored mine. I put my arms around his neck and pushed myself against him. I pulled away and trailed kisses down his jaw and neck, and made a hickey right on his v-neck. He grabbed my neck and connects our lips again until we ran out of breath.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and breathed out a deep breath, "I love you, Connor."

I was felt a weird feelings tingling inside my stomach that struck me so hard.

"I love you, Connor," Jake repeated, "I really do."

I pulled away from him to look in his eyes, "I love you, too, Jake and I meant it."

I finally said it.

"Boys," My mom interrupted, out of nowhere, "limit yourself."

"Way to ruin the moment, mom."

"My bad for that but it's for your own good, young man," She shot back and handed me and Jake a towel, "dinner is almost ready. Go change."

"I didn't even realize it's already this late," Jake pointed out.

"Because you two were having fun. That fun can wait, boys, stay patient."

"Right, mom, right." I rolled my eyes.