Taken | Yoongi

"He is coming, he is coming," said one of the junior make up assistants

"He is coming, he is coming," said one of the junior make up assistants. You took one last look at the elegant dazzling red velvet coat and smiled.

Perfect.

"It's so beautiful, I want a dress like this," said crystal. You smiled at her and pinched her cheeks lightly. She giggled.

"Sure, anything for the princess," you smiled and turned around as Yoongi already came in.

"Appa!" Crystal ran to him. He lifted her smiling fondly and kissed her on the cheek.

"You are so cool on the stage. I want to become as cool as you when I grow up," she bounced in his arms excitedly which made him smile.

"You will be the coolest when you grow up he said and put her down.

You walked up to him with the coat in your hands and helped him into it. One of the senior makeup artists came fixed his smudged makeup while the other wiped off the sweat off his face.

He turned his face and looked at Crystal who giggled and shot a thumbs up at him.

"It looks good right," he asked her and she nodded.

"Awesome!" she said shooting thumps up again.

"Alright, only two minutes left," someone announced through the door and you took a final look at him to make sure everything is fine before he walked out.

You pulled a chair and watched the TV screen. He emerged on to the stage followed by loud cheers.

You shifted your gaze to Crystal. She was trying hard to keep her eyes open. You walked to her and lifted her. She instantly rested her head on your shoulder.

Must have been feeling really sleepy...

You put her on the sofa and guarded her with a pillow so that she won't fall off.

"Dinner," said Bomi, your assistant peeking through half opened door and you nodded. You took a look at Crystal and walked out. You slowly locked the door and walked away.

"Ah! Today dinner is on Mr. Yoongi. Let's enjoy our meal," said Hoseok the choreographer and everyone cheered. Later that meal went on in chaos. Everyone laughing and talking but in a quick pace as he could finish his performance any moment and come back.

You went back to the dressing room quickly to see if Crystal has been up. You stopped right in your tracks when you looked at the empty sofa. You walked to the bathroom and looked in.

Where could she be...

You searched everywhere. Behind the doors, inside the closet. You ran to the rooms around but she was not there. Finally you went to behind the stage and asked around if she was seen. No luck.

Could she have been?

You looked at the swarming could of people but you shook the thought away. There is no way she could have gone into the crowd.