It's nice to have a friend | Jimin

It's nice to have a friendA short Jimin imagine

A short Jimin imagine

School bell rings.

The sound of it is always fun. Especially when you are waiting to get home, when there is something exciting about getting home. And the reason for this excitement today is...

Jimin

Park Jimin

As you walk out of the school gates a familiar face was waiting for you outside. He smiled. His eyes disappear when he does that. His usually blushed pink cheeks are more pink now because of the cold. His face has slightly disappeared behind the thick fur of his coat. Guess he applied lip care for his lips. They are nice and pink.

"Hey!" he said his voice as soft as cotton and as sweet as honey.

"Hey!" you greet back throwing him a warm smile on cold winter evening.

"Did you wait for long?" you asked as you fish for your gloves in your bag.

"No, I came just now. I walked a bit slow to enjoy the snow," he said looking behind you.

"Oh no! My glove! I think I forgot it in the school. Wait here I'll get it," you said turning around to run into the school when he grabbed your hand.

"No need. I have an idea," he said as he pulled a glove off his hand and gave it to you.

"Good thing our gloves are matching today!" he said.

"Jimin, it's okay I can get mine, the gates aren't closed yet. Your hands will get cold," you said shoving the glove back to him.

"I can put my hand in the pocket. You don't have to run back all the way into the school for a lost glove. What if it's not there?" he raises a doubt. You nod. He was right. What if it's not there?

"Are you sure you are going to be fine?" you asked still unsure about what he said.

"Oh yes, I will be so fine!" he said chuckling like honey. You finally gave in and took the glove from him.

"I don't want to go home early today. Shall we go somewhere?" you asked putting on the glove.

"Sure, shall we go to the video game club?" he asked. You danced a little.

"Yes! I was praying you would suggest that!" you said and he smiled again. He does smile a lot. You loved it. Loved it when he gets pink and cute when he smiles. Soft and pink.

"I want to pinch your rosy cheeks," you said raising your hand. He moved back and held a defensive position.

"No, not here," he said and you pouted your lips.

On the way to the video game club you talked a lot. You talked about how much you hated math, how a guy landed right into his food tray during lunch, how you wished time just ran faster so that winter vacation is right in the corner. A lot. He listened patiently. He always listens to you. Like you are the only one that matters to him. Like there is nothing else important other than just to listen you talk. Like you mean the world to him. Throwing a smile in between when he found something genuinely funny. Making his eyes wide when he finds something shocking. Scrunching up his cute nose when he finds something disgusting. He is fun. Fun to be with.

Finally you reach the video game club after almost breaking your back by slipping on the snow. He caught you right in the moment. Then you both laughed at that for ten minutes like stupids.

Jimin is a good gamer than you so he easily beats you. He is brutal when he comes to video games. The person who gave you glove will be the one who stabs you away in the game. But it's nice. It's nice to have a competition. Makes the game more fun to play.

"I'm going to end you Park!" you said launching a missile on his habitat. But he is Jimin. He has something planned already. And just like any other day you get defeated by him.

"I'll beat you one day. I'll make myself proud," you said walking out of the club.

"Then you have to wait till your next life to do that," he said putting on his coat.

"Conceited," you glared at him.

"Hey look," he said looking at the sky. You followed his gaze and looked up. It was pretty pink and purple. It was so pretty that you both stood and stared at it for a while without uttering a word. A cold winter air blew making your shiver even under thick coats. You stole a glance at his cheeks. They were pink again. He was still looking at the sky and he gently slipped his hands into yours. You didn't deny.

Even though you both have been in love for a while now. You are always like best friends. He is such a sweetheart that he makes you feel warm and nice around him. Around last winter he confessed his love to you under soft winter sun and cried tears of joy when you said yes. You still tease him about it. He then brushes you off and says it's all natural.

He turned to you with a soft blush on his cheeks and warm look in his eyes. He gently bends and plants a soft kiss on your lips. His lips were warm and soft. His tip of the nose brushed your cheek as he parted and it felt cold.

"I think we should head back," he said still not letting go of your hand. You nodded.

"Let's get hot chocolate on the way," you said. He nodded and smiled.

It's nice to have a friend...