Island | Taehyung

Island A short Taehyung imagine

Island
A short Taehyung imagine

"It is suggested to carry an umbrella tomorrow because it is likely to rain. It is also advised to stay indoors if you would like to prevent yourself from catching cold."

You turned off the radio and looked out of the window. The sky was clear and the stars were unbelievably bright. Just about time you heard a knock on the door. Probably the food delivery person. You were too lazy to cook that day. Besides it was Sunday.
You took the order and digged in the moment you came in. The meal was delicious. What could be more perfect than a wholesome meal?

Sleep took over you and you dozed off on the couch. Funny how you didn't do anything in particular to be tired of but you felt beaten up. You dozed off in no time.

It was around midnight that you heard something strange around you. You pulled your knees closer to your chest and turned around. The sound kept getting closer and closer. Then the conscious kicked in you opened your eyes. You looked around and tried not to scream because you kept assuring yourself that it was only a dream.

You shivered as the cold breeze from the ocean touched your body. It felt so real.

It's only a dream.

Then something caught your eye. You got off the couch and followed the light. When you were walking a drop of water touched your skin on the face and you wiped it with your index finger. It was raining. But magically the rain water droplets turned into butterflies as soon as they touched the ground. The butterflies were glowing pretty. You followed the light until you reached the source it was coming from.

There was sitting a guy who looked really ethereal and was glowing blue. You stopped right in your tracks to look at the view. All the butterflies surrounded him. He created a glowing orb and pushed into the air. You were standing there forgetting everything around you. He was that pretty.

He turned to look at you and smiled. You felt weak in your knees. Something about him was stunning.

"Wake up, wake up, time to wake up!" You flipped opened your eyes and breathed a sigh of relief when you found out that you are in home safe on your couch.

It was a dream after all.

You got out and took a shower. It was time for your work.

The dream repeated every night. Every night for a week. You didn't understand why you were dreaming the same thing all the time. You started to think that it meant something. But you haven't seen him anytime before. Strange.