Morning kisses | Yoongi

Morning kissesA short Yoongi imagine

Morning kisses
A short Yoongi imagine

I carefully opened the door because I didn't want to wake him yet. I've practically dragged him to a vacation on our anniversary because he is always stuck in his studio and is barely giving time for himself. I tip toed to the bed and set coffee on the table beside bed.

Fondness engulfed me like a cotton candy cloud when I saw him sleep peacefully there. How long has it been since he slept like that? He looked so innocent and pure. My eyes darted to his pink lips slightly parted and shiny. I smiled and walked to the other side of the bed.

I crept under the sheets slowly and put my hand around his waist who was lying on his stomach. The view outside the window was something to die for. Since it's almost winter there is light fog outside but not too much. It perfectly hugged the dark greenery around it.

I pressed a kiss into his hair and then on his neck. He groaned lightly but didn't move. I then moved onto him and pressed kisses on the exposed side of his face.

One on the cheek.

One on his jaw.

One on his temple.

And I couldn't get full access but one his lips.

He smiled when I pressed a kiss on his lips.

"Good morning," I whispered into his ear.

"Good morning," he returned with his morning extra raspy voice.

"Wake up lazy bones. It's eleven already," I said pressing a kiss into his hair and to his neck.

"If you keep kissing me, there is a little chance of us getting out of this bed," he said opening his eyes now but squinting instantly until his eyes adjusted to the light.

"Oh really? Try me Min yoongi," I teased and kissed him again. He let out a small laugh and turned making me fall on my back. He then towered over me and smiled.

"So?"

I laughed and blew a kiss. He laughed flashing his gummy smile. He bent over and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Let me brush my teeth. I'll make breakfast," he said after parting.

"Okay, Mr. Min yoongi," I said pushing myself up on one hand. He shook his head and laughed as he made his way to the bathroom.

I love him so much.