Now that I found you | Jungkook

Now that I found you A short Jungkook imagine

A short Jungkook imagine

"Feeds on the soul of humans"

"Every night between twelve and four"

"Regardless of gender"

"Now what is the important clue that I'm missing here?"

I scanned the photos of all the victims from past few days. I work in the supernatural department of my town. Strange stuff always happens here. Since it is believed to the gateway between hell and purgatory, wait not believe. Seeing all the situations and the number of monsters we catch every time, it is the gateway.

Hell with this town.

I've always hated living here.

This soul eating monster comes out once in hundred years. I've been lucky enough to live in the time it's making a comeback.

Oh! Perfect!

"Byeol?"

Kim Namjoon. Head of the department. Quite smart. But can be dumbass sometimes. Kind of sexy too.

"Yes, sir?"

"How is it going?"

"Not much improvement here sir"

He nodded. Exhaled loudly through his mouth. Telling me that he is disappointed.

"Sir, I don't understand. Why are not on lead to catch the monster. But instead sitting in this room and going through the same thing the demon hunters wrote in their journal years ago. It's will strike again tonight and we can't take any chances," I've been meaning to tell this since the begining.

"What are we going to do after we find it?"

"Kill it, without any doubt!"

"How?"

My mouth was sealed. I had no answer. Because I didn't know. All this time I was only trying to find a way to trace it. I've completely forgotten the next step. I have to find a way to kill it.

"How about you take some rest? Go home. You've working restless since day one," he said and turned around to leave.

"Byeol, we will continue the investigation. You can leave for the day," Taehyung said. I nodded. I handed the important stuff I found so far to the rest of the team and left for the day.

Even though I am tired and need a week of sleep, my mind wouldn't let me sit in peace. So I pulled out the copy of my notes and the book I borrowed from library on the way home.

A mandatory thing by my side. Chocolate.

"Aren't you resting? You looked tired," Jungkook said hugging from behind and dropping a peck on my cheek.