Sealed lips | Jimin

Sealed lips
Short Jimin imagine

The shadows of daisies danced on his sun kissed skin

The shadows of daisies danced on his sun kissed skin. He was lying on the flower bed, eyes closed. You gently crawled to him and kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes and pushed your hair that has been tickling one side of his face.

"I love you," he mouthed.

You bent and kissed him on the lips.

Soft.

He brushed your hair back and smiled. He got up and looked at you. You smiled and took out the flower petals stuck in his hair.

He jerked his head to a side and you got up. He did too. He slowly dusted his clothes and took your hand in his. You both walked on the marked path carefully. His hair danced to the light breeze.

It's been three months and you dream the same thing every night. Then you wake up with an unbearable pain in your chest. You wonder if he is ever going to come back. Sometimes you think he might have... But then you shake off the thoughts.

He is alive, he has to be...

They say to forget about him and move on. But you can't, you will only cheat yourself if you pretend that you no longer love him... The things you hold with him are more than memories...

You looked at the clock.

Eight in the morning. It's almost time the new batch of rescued people arrives. In the beginning it used to be in hundreds, then the number gradually reduced and sometimes the team comes back empty handed.

But the most beautiful part of it is they never give up. They took an oath not to leave Atleast one person behind.

You quickly finished the chores and threw a random set of jeans and t-shirt on you before you went to the arrival gates.

The place where the rescued people are brought to.

I hope Jimin will be there this time...

By the time you reached rescue team was arriving. Your heart pounded really fast. But there was no one behind them.

A tear escaped your eye.

"No one?" you asked Seokjin. The lead of the rescue team. He shook his head.

"No one."

"Please let me come with you tomorrow, I want to come!" you held him by hand. He looked at you with concern in his eyes.

"Jin, please..."

He freed his hand from your grip and put his hand on your shoulders.

"Don't even dream of going back into the hell again," he said and walked away.

But Jimin is alone in the hell out there...

Around six months ago...

The batch in the silent creek was relocating. Everyone was walking in silence and the lead of the batch was signalling the safe place to step on. Since everyone was climbing the small hill, it is important not to slip on the step and most importantly not to make any audible noise. Your feet hurt. You have been walking bare foot all along and the blisters weren't helping at all.