Jerk | Seokjin

Jerk
A short Seokjin imagine

Note: This contains some low key mature content

Note: This contains some low key mature content. So it's up to you to read it or not. :)

Even in the air conditioned room, your body felt all sticky from the sweat. He was on the top of you. He threw a slight smirk. A sweat drop traced down his temple.

"You are getting-g good everyday-y," he said and flinched a bit as your finger nails digged in.

But your weren't listening to him. Your mind was else where.

"Seokjin..."

"Please stop,"

He paused and moved away from you. He waited for you to speak.

"I don't want to do this anymore," you said getting out of the bed.

"Why? Did I go too hard?" he asked.

"I mean, I don't want to do this anymore, like in coming future. I want to quit," you said walking to the bathroom.

"Oh..."

You came out and found him still on the bed. You got dressed and took your hand bag.

"Did something happen? Did you get a boyfriend or something?" he asked.

"May be, I don't know," you brushed your hair.

"What? Come on now. Are we keeping secrets?" he whined.

"Are we really that close to share our secrets?" you looked at him. He didn't answer.

Honestly neither of you knew what kind of relationship you both had. But anyone with a little sense would know that it's called friends with benefits. Except there is only benefit but no friendship.

You still remember the first time you saw him. Captivated by his beauty. But he was such a jerk. He just plays girls. Only god knows what yoy were high on when you accepted to be friends with benefits. As already said there is only benefit no friendship.

"Well... I guess.... It was fun. Let's move on with our lifes," you said and walked out locking the door behind you.

"Taxi!" a taxi halted next second and you got in.

"Where to mam?"

"Sapphire dome"

When the taxi halted in the traffic you saw a couple on the side walk. A tear escaped your left eye.

Why? Why me? I fucking hate myself.... Out of all the men in this universe why did I fall for that jerk??

You wiped it off with the back off your hand.

"Have a good day," the driver said after you got off.

I wish...

"Hey! I've been thinking about you and you showed up. You are such an angel!" Taehyung said hugging you.

"Now get to the point," you said eyeing him suspiciously. He chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"I want you help," he brought his hand together and begged you.

After thirty minutes you were standing in a boutique.

"What does she wear more often? Is she trendy type or just grab the thing that comes to hand type?" you asked.

"The second one I guess, but she looks pretty in anything," he grinned.

"Then, this one," you said picking out a dress. " With this," you picked out a floral over coat.

"I trust you," he said looking at the dress. You shrugged your shoulders.

"Now let me treat my cute friend who helped me," he smiled.

"Not necessary, I'm leaving," you said walking to the exit.

"Hey," he called you out. You waved at him and left.

You plopped onto the sofa once you reached the apartment. Morning sun hit your face.

Do you know how pretty you look under sunshine? Your skin looks so gorgeous...

You closed your eyes and his face flashed. You gritted your teeth and opened your eyes.

Kim Fucking Seokjin...

"He doesn't even see me that way. Why would I fall for him out of everything odd!" you screamed.

Two weeks...

You sometimes wondered how he was doing. Sometimes you acted like you didn't care but it was him you thought about all the time.

You check your phone more than often and get frustrated at how he didn't even leave one single message.

That jerk didn't even message once. After all the fucking he did to me. How heartless...

That day you were on the way to a Sapphire dome when you came across  a stranger you never saw. He smiled at you. You didn't.

Do I know him?

He had a really bright smile. A cute heart shaped bright smile. You just ignored and walked away.

"Hey," he caught up with you.

What's with this creep?

"Hey, don't mistake me for talking to you. I actually know you. You are Seokjin's girlfriend right? I'm his friend," he smiled extending his hand. You froze.

"I'm not his girlfriend," you said with furrowed brows.

"Oh," he pouted his lips. "Sorry," he said.

"It's just that ever since he said he isn't interested in seeing any other girl after he met you. I thought you both were a thing. So, it's just another one of his...," he pursed his lips.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"I mean ever since he started seeing you, he didn't see any other girl. He never buys gifts to any girl but he bought you a lot. He never gave them to you?" he asked and you nodded in negotiation. He shrugged his shoulders.

"May be I was mistaken. Sorry for bothering. Have a nice day," he said and walked away.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked approaching you.

"Taehyung, I have to go," you called for a taxi. You dialed Seokjin number. He answered to the third ring.

"Hey," he said as if was dying to hear your voice. There was so much desperation.

"Why didn't you tell me?" you couldn't control tears.

"Tell you what?"

"That you love me you jerk," you broke down.

"Baby..."

"Where are you?" he asked.

"On my way to your place," you answered. After an eternity of sobbing and whining over the phone to him you were standing at his door.

He jumped into a hug after opening the door.

"I missed you. I missed your scent. I missed your everything," he tightened his hug.

"Well, if you have told me, you wouldn't have missed me so much," you said still crying.

"I thought you wouldn't accept a jerk like me," he said kissing on your forehead.

"Well I can't deny the fact that you are a jerk but I can't help it. I fell for you," you said kissing him on his lips.

You moved away from his embrace.

"Now where are all the gifts you bought for me?"