Your eyes Tell | Jungkook

Your eyes tellA short Jungkook imagine

Your eyes tell
A short Jungkook imagine

"I wanna be your endgame
I wanna be your first string
I wanna be your A Team
I wanna be your endgame, endgame"

- End game
- Reputation, Taylor Swift

"Taehyung! Taetae! Help!"

Taehyung chuckled watching Jungkook tickle me. I grabbed his bicep and try to push him off. Honestly I didn't know what happened but the next thing I knew was he rolled off the sofa dragging me along with him.

A loud thud turning every head in the room.

"Ugh!" his voice came off loud in my ear. I landed awkwardly on him.

"Such mess," Taehyung came complaining. He lifted me off Jungkook and helped him up. He checked if we both were hurt anywhere.

"I think I hurt my head," Jungkook said scrunching his nose while rubbing the back of his head. Taehyung shook his head while sliding his hand around waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Don't you ever hurt my girlfriend again," the depth in his voice gave off serious notes but I know that he can never be mad at Jungkook. Although they are related by blood, their bond is nothing less than one. Jungkook pursed his lips and nodded in agreement.

"Scold me too, he is not the only one who did wrong," I said looking at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at me and pinched my cheek.

"I guess I am biased towards you. Let's go," he said pulling me along. I felt bad for Jungkook because he alone didn't deserve the 'Serious Taehyung' attack. I turned around and stuck my tongue out to tease him. He held his laughter but eventually gave and flashed his cute bunny smile.

"You didn't have to go hard on kook, it's not like we never played before," I said. Half mad and half confused at why he was acting unnecessarily rude. He didn't answer or speak until we reached his car. He opened the door for passenger seat and was about to close it when I held it.

"Tae?" I called him softly. He looked at me with a stone face which pricked my heart. I felt a knot in my throat.

"Don't you think you are being all touchy with Jungkook?" he asked with the same stone face and slammed the door before walking to the drivers seat.

"What?" It came out as a whisper. He put his seat belt and I didn't wait for him to do mine as he usually does.

"I never thought you would think like this," I said finally fighting the urge to cry. "Being jealous of Jungkook? Really?"