Angels Shower Rainbows | Jungkook

Angels shower rainbowsA short Jungkook fanfic

A short Jungkook fanfic

They say life is nothing like movies. No BGM that sinks in the moment. No slow motion. No drama. Atleast...

What happens when you are already dragging your life like a heavy bag behind you. Waiting for it to be over...

In movies when you run into your ex there is something dramatic about the scene. Sudden spark of love. BGM. Slow motion. Sudden realisation of missing each other.

It's funny.

Really.

In reality it's infinite shots of espresso being forced down your throat. Bitter.

Today I happened to see my ex in a bus stop. Honestly I wanted to run away. Leaving everything behind. He saw me and I know it. Neither of us acted as such. We just walked past each other like strangers. Pretended like we weren't lovers in the past. Like we didn't touch and felt like heaven in each other arms.

Life is full of shit. It is biased towards some people only. It has favourites and I'm definitely not one of them.

I walked into the usual coffee shop like everyday. It is the best thing in the morning. Makes me feel high. The barista behind the counter smiled at my familiar face. I did too.

"You are glowing!" he said smiling brightly now but still managed to focus on the drink he is making.

"Happened to run into my ex. May be that did the magic," I tried to hide the thing I'm feeling. He threw his head back and laughed. He is really the only genuine friend I have. I took my coffee and started to walk towards my hell hole also called as my work place. The only reason I respect that place is because it pays me. Habitually I looked at the jewelry shop on the way and something new stuck my eye. It was a simple pendant in the shape of angel wings. But something about it dragged my feet to the shop and made me walk in.

I pushed through the door and smiled at the girl that greeted me. I pointed at the chain with the pendant.

"Perfect choice. This is one of a kind mam. There is only one like this in this world," she said. I had to stop myself from snorting.

"One of kind huh?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm in my tone. She nodded obediently and smiled.

"Okay I'll take-," I had to turn around to look what the chaos was when all of sudden everyone in the shop started to yelling.

"No body move! Everybody on the floor now!" A voice commanded and everyone was on their their knees including me.

"Don't you dare to call the police," the guy in the mask warned a person who might have probably tried to take his phone out of the pocket. I held my breathe as one of the guys moved and came behind me. There were three of them. I felt chills run down my spine as he lifted me and put a knife on my neck. The knife wasn't put too tightly on my neck but it was sharp enough to cut my upper skin.