Lost love | Namjoon

Lost love
A short Namjoon imagine

Namjoon shifted in his seat before the show begun

Namjoon shifted in his seat before the show begun. It all showed in his tired but deep eyes. Being a leader of the biggest boy band for many years is not an easy thing but Namjoon did it effortlessly.

He squinted his eyes when the studio lights flashed in his eyes. Being in the presence of lights and camera all the time is not an unknown thing to Joon but he is not an angel to stay eternally young forever. So his aged body does remind his sometimes that he needs to take it slow. So after years of mesmerizing people with his amazing music he is finally taking a break. No, he is proudly retiring.

As a result the most popular TV show called him upon an interview. So Joon is sitting opposite to the host now. He smiled as the lights flashed.

Cheers from people in the room.

His sagged cheeks still didn't fail to flash that sexy dimples which made everyone around the world lose their minds. Still carrying the same charm in his smile.

Namjoon was the last one from BTS to retire. His unsinkable passion for music didn't let him break his music journey but...

Joon was also the only one who didn't take an important step in his life. He didn't choose to spend time in finding the love of his life. Nobody ever knew why. But most of the people concluded that he was too immersed in his career to spend time on it. And that is one of the main reasons he was the last one to retire.

His eyes fixed on the host. His smile popping dimples. Gracefully answering every question he was asked. Followed by rain of claps. It was all fine until one question was asked.

"So, Mr. Namjoon, what was the unforgettable moment of your life?" asked the host. The host smiled expecting an answer but Joon froze.

"Okay, let the audience guess it for you. We can see who has got the right answer," added the host and turned to audience. Namjoon just faked a smile and nodded.

If only they knew...

"Let us see. Yes! You can go ahead and guess," the host pointed out a person from the crowd.

"Can you tell us your answer?"

"When he was taken into bighit!" said the person and host turned to Joon. He nodded in negotiation.

For over three minutes this went on till the host grew impatient and asked Joon to tell what it is.

Namjoon took a deep breathe and closed his eyes for a second before he opened it. His eyes glistened from the memory. He cleared his throat. Creases on his forehead now became prominent.