XOXO | Yoongi

XOXO
A short Yoongi imagine

Is he still working? I'm bored, I want to spend time with him

For the one hundredth time you stopped yourself from walking into his studio. You hated this clingy feeling.

Why am I feeling so clingy today?

Unable to do hold in you walked to his studio upstairs and knocked on the door. You waited for three seconds before pressing the pass code and walking in.

He looked at you and smiled. You walked to him and sat in the chair by his side. You watched him work for a while before he turned to you.

"Are you bored?" he asked. You nodded.

"I didn't want to disturb you but I felt like dying so..," you leaned onto the table.

"Shall I make you less bored?" he asked turning to you. You raised your eyebrows.

"Bring me a cup of coffee," he said and you playfully hit him. He laughed in such a way that his shoulders danced up and down.

"You laugh like grandpa," you said and imitated his laugh. He shook his head smiling at you.

"You have a lot of patience you know that?" you asked lifting your leg and placing it on the chair. You leaned your head onto it and wrapped your arms around your folded leg.

"I do?"

"Hmm,"

"You are looking cute today. I like this dress on you. It's cute," he said not turning to you.

"Min Yoongi! How can you say that casually? Like it's not making my heart beat hundered times faster?" you asked pouting lightly.

"Then how am I supposed to say that?" he asked turning to you.

"By kissing," you said tapping on your lips. He smiled and pulled you closer by dragging the chair. He planted a soft kiss on your lips and kissed deeper for few seconds. You grabbed his t-shirt. He parted and hugged you.

"Ah, now I don't feel like working anymore, you've disturbed me," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"oh, I'm sorry baby," you booped his nose.

"Come here," he pulled you and kissed you again.

This is really short one but I hope it's not cringy 😅