Fuck off Jeon 2 | Jungkook

Fuck off Jeon Part 2A Jungkook imagine

Fuck off Jeon
Part 2
A Jungkook imagine

"Hey Jeon! Want to get some ice cream?" you asked knocking on his door. The door opened after a click and he appeared.

"Now? It's ten and getting late," he said putting the towel around his neck to prevent the water from his hair dripping down on his back. 

"Oh thanks Jeon! I didn't realize you had a clock in your room. I wasn't asking for advices I asked if you want to get an ice cream with me," you said crossing your arms against your chest.

"God! Sure. You don't have to bully me to get an ice cream with you," he said shaking his head and smiling.

"Bully? You have no idea what it would be like if I bullied you," you raised your brows.

"I knew you were a bully. How many kids did you bully in school?" he asked crossing his arms against his chest.

"Are we seriously going to waste our time talking about bulliying here?" you said getting tired of the conversation.

"Sure sure mam," he said throwing a hoodie on and walking out.

You were walking to the near by convenience store.

"Hey Jeon! Can I ask you something?" You said turning your head to him. He nodded.

"What is it like to fall in love?"

"What?" he chuckled.

"What is it like to fall in love? I mean how does it feel?" you asked getting distracted by a passed out drunk man for few seconds.

"It's like eating an ice cream," he said doing that thing with his mouth where his bunny teeth is visible. You stopped in your tracks and stared at him.

"Seriously, you can't describe it. You have to experience it. You can't describe a feeling like love. You have to, you know experience it," he said 

"Wow, you do watch too many movies don't you?" you asked shaking your head.

"Hey, that's true. You will know when you fall in love," he said pointing his index finger at you.

"Alright Mr. Einstein," you said walking into the store followed by Jungkook. You both bought ice cream and headed back.

"Hey speaking of love, can you show me the picture of your boyfriend?" you asked taking a bit from your ice cream.