Boyfriend | Taehyung

BoyfriendA short Taehyung imagine

Boyfriend
A short Taehyung imagine

"Excuse me!" you glared at him. But he didn't stop coming closer, your wrist locked in his arm. He roughly pulled you by your hand and brought his face closer to your ear.

The dark abandoned college corridor didn't help with the already worse situation.

"I'm not your boyfriend but I don't want you to see another guy," he said as he released your hand from his grip and turned to walk away. You glared as he did.

There is no particular reason why you encouraged him to go this far. He is a jerk and should stay as far away as possible from you. Now that he is saying weird things like this, you should better stop before this gets far.

"I'm not your boyfriend but I don't want to see you another guy. Your ass," you repeated his words and caressed your wrist which hurt from him holding it too hard.

Kim Taehyung you jerk!!

You walked along the corridor until you reached the staircase that led to  more populated area of the building. You ruminated about the Taehyung you knew. How much you missed the old him. He was such a honey bear. It's like he is possessed by another person now.

Few years ago...

Cold winter night...

You pulled your jacket closer to you body and kept looking at the same empty road again and again. Million thoughts were running in your mind and you tried to stay calm. He promised to come. That is all matters.

As you were immersed in your thoughts you saw a dark figure getting closer from afar. You didn't have concentrate to know who it was. It was him.

Kim Taehyung.

A smile spreads across your face as he got closer. He stopped right in front of you. He was panting hard was all sweaty. Even in that messy state he looked so good that you got stunned by his beauty.

"I'm sorry, bike broke down half way and," he gave a pause to breathe "and it's a mess you know. Leave it. Let's go," he said fixing his hair with his fingers. You laughed. He looked at you with partly opened lips because he was still panting and his face was flushed red.

"You look so handsome," you said pulling out a handkerchief out of your handbag and wiping the sweat of his face. Then you fixed his hair and smiled.

"Perfect," you said.

"I don't care how I look as long as you are ok with it," he winked. You blushed.

All this meeting and fuss was about the school night. Even though you both didn't go to same school, you didn't want to dance with anyone so you asked him to be the one and he gladly accepted.

The dance night passed away magically and he walked you back home. Of course he would. May be you slept really well that night you woke up late. Funny how you heard your friends say that they couldn't sleep when they are in love but it's opposite for you?