Firefly | Hoseok

Firefly
A short Hoseok imagine

FireflyA short Hoseok imagine

"Haaaa"

"Haaaah"

"Haaa"

You hid behind the huge dead tree trunk hoping you would avoid the person meant to be. You covered your mouth with your hand in attempt to mute the heavy breathes escaping your mouth.

"Sori..."

"Come out Sori, I'll finish the job real quick. I have other persons to take care of"

You heard a his shriek followed by a thud. You elevated a bit and peeked to see what happened.

A blow of horn followed by a familiar robotic female voice.

Jackson, district twelve, done.

You looked around to find a way for escape before whoever killed Jackson could get to you.

You need to survive. For a spilt second the face of your sister and your father flashed in your eyes.

No, I can't die!

Just when you pulled out the dagger Yoongi has given you after telling you many things about the survival you, you almost screamed looking at the sight behind you but the fear has engulfed you too much that your lips didn't move.

Hoseok

District one

Brutally owner of the majestic bow.

Now that his arrow is pointing at you, you couldn't think of anything else but the way the arrow would pierce into your heart and the amount to time you would be alive with that thing in you. How heart breaking it would be for your family to hear about your death.

"Make it quick please," you said. Your voice staggered.

He pulled the string. You closed your eyes waiting to take the blow. As if the worse isn't happening already, something more brutal came up.

Hindering wolves.

"The wolves," you told to no one in particular. Your eyes scanned for any possible hint of them near you but no. They are trained to hide well. So well that you wouldn't know they are here until they are near you.

Hoseok took a step back and scanned the place. He snapped his head to a side where the sound came again.

A pack of wolves emerged from behind the huge berry bush. Eyes fixed on Hoseok.

This is it. This the time...

You gently crawled and went to the back of the huge chestnut tree. You watched one wolf sprung onto him. He effortlessly killed it by shooting an arrow at it. Just before it's corpse could land on the ground it vanished into thin air.